Modding my '96 Highline

Do you have a project going or will you be starting a project here very soon and just want to keep a log of everything you and when? Share with everyone every step of the way what sort of progress you are making on your project.
GingerKidzFTW
1GN Registrant

Post by GingerKidzFTW » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:31 pm

This is why you buy locking lugs for your factury wheels. Fucking crackheads will take anything they can scrap for cash... including my r/t alloys.

Fuck some people are just garbage.
'95 N/A SOHC Budget Drag Car in the works!

Shooting for some low 13's/high 12's by the end of summer.

Looking for some cheap magnum valve springs, a solid FMM, a solid bobble, and a nice non-mod clutch setup.

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:57 pm

Man.. sad to see..

Anyway, I am sure of someone really wanted to, they could get my lockers off.. They are a different shape than any nut.. It came with these stupid little adapter that if I ever lose, I have to buy a new one for almost $8.00 :|

Better than getting these stolen though..
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:25 pm

good choice on the lock nuts, im surprised they didnt get away with your cf hood
BIGRAM wrote:i ain't gay you sucked my dick
My Cars-98 plymouth highline neon, atx, msd coil, 3.0 intake, ebay udp
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:35 pm

That's because it is a bit harder to pawn off.. You have to find someone with a compatible hood.

Plus noobs these days only cary a lug wrench.
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...

GingerKidzFTW
1GN Registrant

Post by GingerKidzFTW » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:37 pm

Yeah If they knew what they were dong they could have ripped the hood off and taken all kinds of stuff.
'95 N/A SOHC Budget Drag Car in the works!

Shooting for some low 13's/high 12's by the end of summer.

Looking for some cheap magnum valve springs, a solid FMM, a solid bobble, and a nice non-mod clutch setup.

01rtgurl

Post by 01rtgurl » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:45 pm

AUTOZONE FTMFW!

Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant

Post by Jordan2.4 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:58 pm

Glad to see you got it coming along man. It's nice to see somone starting from scratch and trying some new things. Props for a clean looking ride.
Jordan
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
Now you can tell me that I've failed at life, I'm gay, and that my dad should have pulled when he pushed; since you won't be able to think of anything else.

DMez
1GN Registrant

Post by DMez » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:08 pm

:-( im starting from scratch...no props here? lol but then again i dont have the $$$ to do anything right now. just got turned down for a job at carmax too.

btw stk, the lugs kinda throw off ur look but its hard to notice since you havnt done much exterior wise yet. hook yourself up with some depo's them stocks r YELLOWWWW. or even diamond clears. if i get some depo's soon, i'll sell you my clears w/bulbs.
Excellence is a decision you make every day...

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:26 pm

DMez wrote::-( im starting from scratch...no props here? lol but then again i dont have the $$$ to do anything right now. just got turned down for a job at carmax too.

btw stk, the lugs kinda throw off ur look but its hard to notice since you havnt done much exterior wise yet. hook yourself up with some depo's them stocks r YELLOWWWW. or even diamond clears. if i get some depo's soon, i'll sell you my clears w/bulbs.
lol yea.. I know man..

My euro style turns should be comming any day and the clear third will be on soon..

I don't really care about the lugs.. I think they actually look good on there..

eh.. may change them to something else, but they did cost $32

PS: I have gotten denied at so many places for work, it's not even funny.
APN wrote:

monkeyman9630
1GN Registrant

Post by monkeyman9630 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:29 am

hey i like those lugs, they add an accent to those LOVELY wheels of yours. besides we cant all be pure white, yes?
-Lugo-

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:27 am

I got more pictures this morning :D

I will upload them when I can.. I should have brought my cord to school with me..

I'll try to get more after school (maybe a wash too) if it's not snowing that bad..

I realize what you're saying about the yellow lights man..

That will be soon when I have enough money.. I'm more or less broke now..

I am still waiting for my clear sidemarkers and clear turns..
APN wrote:

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:48 am

Here's some of the stuff I am waiting on..

The only thing from this picture that I have right now waiting to go on the car is the clear third brake light..

APN wrote:

monkeyman9630
1GN Registrant

Post by monkeyman9630 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:52 am

so just a stupid ?, arent u in high school now? or am i just being retarded...

well i cant say much, i should be listening to Dr. J about the lymphatic system here in osu-lima...w/e
-Lugo-

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:56 am

monkeyman9630 wrote:so just a stupid ?, arent u in high school now? or am i just being retarded...

well i cant say much, i should be listening to Dr. J about the lymphatic system here in osu-lima...w/e
Yea. I am in high school, why?

I wish I was in college and had a better job as well.. Currently this year I have worked four hours total..

Have 5.5 hours on Sunday comming up though :D
APN wrote:

monkeyman9630
1GN Registrant

Post by monkeyman9630 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:04 am

lol no real reason, just wondering. u seem to be on more than me and i have wifi all over campus :P .

ok young man make sure u get good grades and go to college so u can become a doctor and make big bucks (like that ever happens grandma...) :lol:

thats cool tho, how are u always on tho, classes on computers?
-Lugo-