sig request?

Trying to get an idea how a certain wheel will look on your car, what it would look like lowered, or maybe you want something that?s completely off the wall. Post your requests here and someone will more than likely help you out.
FiRnoEvO
1GN Registrant

sig request?

Post by FiRnoEvO » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:21 pm

need a sig. on the left i want the back of my car, to where u can see my license plate and tail lights, i ordered my custom tag it will be here in two weeks so im gonna need to photoshop "FIRNOEVO" in the tag. on the right jus want a pic of my car angled from the front pass fender back... anyone hook me up?

subzero
1GN Registrant

Post by subzero » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:23 pm

you know you could build a free one online like i did

FiRnoEvO
1GN Registrant

Post by FiRnoEvO » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:40 am

true.

subzero
1GN Registrant

Post by subzero » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:20 pm

FiRnoEvO wrote:true.
nice sig

NCNeon
1GN Registrant

Post by NCNeon » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 pm

hey can anyone make me a sig of my car (current sig) with a dohc cf hood?
99 SOHC Highline: MTX Swap, 3.0L CAI, Muffler, PS AC Delete, Neongoodies Semi-solid Adjustable Bobble Strut, Booger Shift Booshings, Motor Mount Inserts

SteveGas
1GN n00b

Post by SteveGas » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:51 am

NCNeon wrote:hey can anyone make me a sig of my car (current sig) with a dohc cf hood?
That depends on how "real" you want it to look. If you're just looking for something fast and easy, you could probably do it yourself in photoshop or even paint. Just change the coloring and add any lettering you want. If you want better than that, ask a friend with photoshop (or a Mac) to help you out. If I were going to do it, I'd just do it in paint.
“Neons in general are not wheelchair accessible vehicles--and I like it that way."
You won't' piss someone off with a funny Facebook status.