Winter update Pictures

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share.
1genRTturbo
1GN Registrant

Post by 1genRTturbo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:14 pm

DO IT!!! make it look like the one you photoshopped, that looks way sweet. and go with the black hood, that makes it even better.
It's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop at the bottom!

DalesDad
1GN Registrant

Post by DalesDad » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:56 am

for a true "Cold" Air Intake, i think an Iceman or a homemade 3.0 are about the only options

TNK
1GN Registrant

Post by TNK » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 am

Don't paint it NYG. It's not a true NYG car, and due to the rarity of the NYG, you would be a poser. I want an NYG more than anything else, but you won't see me painting my '96 NYG, because it is not an NYG car.

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
WTB in NW: Clean 1g Sedan

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Whats wrong with repainting a car in NYG? look at all the people driving around old mopars in high impact colors that they originally didn't have. If i has a coupe I wanted to paint NYG i'd do it, my car.
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

2drSRT4
1GN Registrant

Post by 2drSRT4 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:12 am

Instead of NYG, ('cause that's not the color of the original AAR cuda anyhow) paint it Sassy Grass green (not kidding, that's the name of the color). And then get an AAR look-alike hood, and do a side-exit exhaust. That would be awesome.

Wolfemancola
1GN Registrant

Post by Wolfemancola » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:21 pm

molikute wrote:Looks good, I agree don't paint it it looks good that color, if you want some flare have a metallic flake added in the original color. Also glad you got it fixed!
that was 2 years ago. now this car has a West Wings body kit, rear disc brakes swap, rear R/T sway bar, R/T wheels, R/T blue interior, no engine because i'm getting it ready for a 2.4L swap and a paint job, I still haven't figured out what color yet. iv'e been delaying this Neon because I bought a 98' Neon R/T blue with stripes. the R/T has a megan racing header, pt clutch, iceman intake, mpar pcm, msd wires (not MSD coil because they always die on neons) mopar sts, power everything, and I just fixed the sunroof recently. I'd post pics but I thought this forum was dead.
My car:
1998 Plymouth Neon EX 2-door coupe DOHC 5-speed with Cruise Control
ATX Throttle body, 3.0 intake with K&N filter, Mopar PCM, mopar motor mount with inserts, Booger Bushings, Rear view mirror with dual lights.