Page 3 of 3

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 pm
by neonfighter86
Well when ever those meets are I want and invite lol.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:29 pm
by 18dustin
I've never even heard of a neon meet near Tennessee

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:35 pm
by Ianguilly
18dustin wrote:I've never even heard of a neon meet near Tennessee
Not to many of them, but lot of ohio/ Indiana meets.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:07 pm
by Wolfemancola
Ianguilly wrote:
18dustin wrote:I've never even heard of a neon meet near Tennessee
Not to many of them, but lot of ohio/ Indiana meets.
You guys think it's hard to find a neon meet in Tennessee??? Well try to find one in Canada :(

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:25 am
by Ianguilly
Wolfemancola wrote:
Ianguilly wrote:
18dustin wrote:I've never even heard of a neon meet near Tennessee
Not to many of them, but lot of ohio/ Indiana meets.
You guys think it's hard to find a neon meet in Tennessee??? Well try to find one in Canada :(
There is a few Canadian meets, a few even come to Carlisle each year.

how can u get a 1gen sticker

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:24 pm
by sduffy
how can u get a 1gen sticker

Re: how can u get a 1gen sticker

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:28 pm
by Ianguilly
sduffy wrote:how can u get a 1gen sticker
Here;

http://www.2gn.org/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=7

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:03 pm
by FER24NEON
I would buy one and put it on, but no one post on here anymore.

Where is everyone?


I might get one anyway haha.

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:18 pm
by Ianguilly
FER24NEON wrote:I would buy one and put it on, but no one post on here anymore.

Where is everyone?


I might get one anyway haha.
They are all here:

http://forums.neons.org/

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:34 pm
by FER24NEON
Gay. I would totally try and help making this and another forum i'm on more active but i swear i'm the only person into Neons or modding Neons in like 30 square miles...

So there is no one to tell to join and what not.

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:24 pm
by Ianguilly
FER24NEON wrote:Gay. I would totally try and help making this and another forum i'm on more active but i swear i'm the only person into Neons or modding Neons in like 30 square miles...

So there is no one to tell to join and what not.
What does this site offer that the org doesn't? This site has seen this hayday.

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:09 am
by FER24NEON
Idk, i'm just a hater.

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:23 pm
by Ianguilly
FER24NEON wrote:Idk, i'm just a hater.
Thickskins.neons.org is what it should be called.

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:14 am
by FER24NEON
haha