Another new one..

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share.
srtdreamin
1GN Registrant

Another new one..

Post by srtdreamin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:21 am

Bought this last night..The guy needed just a little more money to get his wife what she she wanted... SO I PAID 120.00 for it.. This is what the craigslist ad read.

I have a white 1995 Dodge Neon that I purchased in August of 2009. The car has 103,000 miles on it. It WILL start, but won't run. The transmission is slipping or something, but with a little work could be a great car. I loved it, but I just don't have enough money to fix it. New tires that are about 5 months old. Some nice racing rims. Power locks. Heat and AC works. New battery and alternator belt. Good inspection until 4/11. ...............lol 120.00 bucks i cant believe that one..and the its clean on the inside.. :D
1995 4 door- 2.4 swap, MTX swap,5 lug swap, CAI, Unorthodox UDP, venom 24 lbs injectors, MSD, Head milled .20, pt valvetrain, Chikara header, STS, SXT interior (Blk), Semi wire tuck, Battery relocate, Cat-PS-A/C delete, Sportlins, New Heads/Turns, and factory shiny paint....(( TURBO BUILD NOW IN PROGRESS))

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Nice find! looks like a great starting point

Only down side...it a 4 door.
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

Bigrick
1GN Registrant

Post by Bigrick » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Nice more pics please

srtdreamin
1GN Registrant

Post by srtdreamin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 pm

lol...i really like the 4 doors.. im not a big fan of the coupe. Anyway ill get more pics up soon.. i dont know what imma do with it..i just put the black one together thats on my profile pic..and just got a 2.4, new DOHC head with some crane 18's coming soon..so thats a project in its self.. My boys say " put an auto back in and ride it." idk..anyway what ever it is..im sure it wont happen till summer.
1995 4 door- 2.4 swap, MTX swap,5 lug swap, CAI, Unorthodox UDP, venom 24 lbs injectors, MSD, Head milled .20, pt valvetrain, Chikara header, STS, SXT interior (Blk), Semi wire tuck, Battery relocate, Cat-PS-A/C delete, Sportlins, New Heads/Turns, and factory shiny paint....(( TURBO BUILD NOW IN PROGRESS))

Bumpin
1GN Registrant

Post by Bumpin » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Can I gently lick your taint?

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant

Post by BaLLisTiK » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Bumpin wrote:piece o shit neon
You drive a true rice mobile. A Japanese car, with a half done body kit and a fart can and wheels that are worth more than your car. If anyone is a piece of shit, it's you. If anyone's car is a piece of shit, it's yours.
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

Bumpin
1GN Registrant

Post by Bumpin » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:44 pm

I like little boys!

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:37 pm

sage
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant

Post by BaLLisTiK » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Bumpin wrote:
BaLLisTiK wrote:
You drive a true rice mobile. A Japanese car, with a half done body kit and a fart can and wheels that are worth more than your car. If anyone is a piece of shit, it's you. If anyone's car is a piece of shit, it's yours.
how is my car rice? lol. and again its a full exhaust not a fart can. at least my car has an aftermarket exhaust. and at least my car doesnt have a spoiler on a spoiler. and painted hubcaps. if anyones car is a rice mobile. it would be your yellow peice of shit.
lol you still going off the 6 month old pics? My car has no spoiler, clean ACR/Bubbles on it, not steelies with painted hubcaps which were re-painted in the same color as factory(a shade darker, in gray). Aren't you the one who said I had Saturn wheels? lol you not only know nothing about wheels (other than the fact that you bought your rice mobile with wheels worth more than your car) but you know absolutely nothing about neons. Why are you here again? BTW my car has a full custom exhaust too, it's a custom down pipe made at an exhaust shop, with an SRT-4 Mid section and magnaflow rear with SRT-4 dual exhaust. Your 5" tip muffler is still a fart can, no matter how "full" your exhaust is! Oh, one more thing, it is "I" before "E", except after "C", retard.
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.

srtdreamin
1GN Registrant

Post by srtdreamin » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:53 am

Bumpin Your a FUCKINGGG LOOSER........get off my thread...F U and ur ricer honda

My neons daddy is a Hemi .... Ur hondas daddy is a trail 90......lmfao !!

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant

Post by BaLLisTiK » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:27 pm

He drives an Eclipse. lol Close though, almost the same...

srt4eh
1GN Registrant

Post by srt4eh » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:35 pm

why are you here? Go jump off a bridge already
98 Neon R/T, 00 Neon, 06 Jeep GC SRT-8

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:56 pm

srtdreamin wrote:Bumpin Your a FUCKINGGG LOOSER........get off my thread...F U and ur ricer honda

My neons daddy is a Hemi .... Ur hondas daddy is a trail 90......lmfao !!
\
Actually his facebook profile pic was of an acura :lol: close enough
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.

Bumpin
1GN Registrant

Post by Bumpin » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:56 pm

[/quote]\
Actually his facebook profile pic was of an acura :lol: close enough[/quote]

metal_gear_jon
1GN Registrant

Post by metal_gear_jon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:22 pm

^ Yea, sago palms in the background, yet he says he is from Ohio.

Another one that needs to.......

SHUT THE FUCK UP,
GET THE FUCK OUT,
and
EAT SHIT RICER!!!!!!!!!!