opinions

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share.
Bumpin
1GN Registrant
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bumpin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 pm

im gonna have to write you a citation boy.

Image

Bzevey
1GN Registrant
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Bzevey » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Bumpin wrote:im gonna have to write you a citation boy.

Image

You are an idiot, learn how to give constructive criticism.

laneholt
1GN Registrant
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 pm
Location: Gretna, Louisiana

Post by laneholt » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Bzevey wrote:
Bumpin wrote:im gonna have to write you a citation boy.
:redx:
You are an idiot, learn how to give constructive criticism.
We hear from the :supergay: "Eclip$e dip$hit" again !
Diane Sox wrote:I don't know all the keys to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Image

1952 Chevrolet Sport Coupe
1998 Toyota Avalon XLS
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
2009 Dodge Avenger SXT

http://www.killermopars.com/index.html

User avatar
18dustin
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Cleveland, TN

Post by 18dustin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:14 pm

im lookin for a turbo setup if you've got one.
i need everything except the manifold
Image

User avatar
18dustin
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Cleveland, TN

Post by 18dustin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:21 pm

do u honestly have nothin better to do with your life?
i would dominate anything u own,
but talkin about it on the internet serves no purpose.
so take a road trip to tennessee and we'll go to the track.
Image

Bumpin
1GN Registrant
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bumpin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:59 pm

you guys drive neons.and are damn proud of it. dont even give me shit about driving an eclipse lol. anyway, i thought the ricer citation is pretty funny.

Bumpin
1GN Registrant
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bumpin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:04 am

18dustin wrote:do u honestly have nothin better to do with your life?
i would dominate anything u own,
but talkin about it on the internet serves no purpose.
so take a road trip to tennessee and we'll go to the track.
kid , by looking at your car, you never have been to a track. because you would get laughed off the track LOL you wont dominate anything except maybe a geo metro :sike:

User avatar
18dustin
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Cleveland, TN

Post by 18dustin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 am

Hahah. Goin off looks was ur first mistake. Like I said....come to Tennessee
Idiot.
Image

Bzevey
1GN Registrant
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Bzevey » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Bumpin wrote:
18dustin wrote:do u honestly have nothin better to do with your life?
i would dominate anything u own,
but talkin about it on the internet serves no purpose.
so take a road trip to tennessee and we'll go to the track.
kid , by looking at your car, you never have been to a track. because you would get laughed off the track LOL you wont dominate anything except maybe a geo metro :sike:

I'd like to know what you've run at the track?

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Post by BaLLisTiK » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Yeah, you done any recent 1/4mile runs?
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

Bumpin
1GN Registrant
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:25 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bumpin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:20 am

na, i dont want to take a DD to the track and cut half of its life. how about you mr i own a yellow neon and it is better than your eclipse? your run any 1/4 miles? 19 seconds is my guess.

Bzevey
1GN Registrant
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Bzevey » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 am

Bumpin wrote:na, i dont want to take a DD to the track and cut half of its life. how about you mr i own a yellow neon and it is better than your eclipse? your run any 1/4 miles? 19 seconds is my guess.

Lmao, you my friend are the biggest tool! You rip on people and yourself have never been to a track, and as far as I can tell you bought your eclipse the way it sits now. Go build yourself a car, learn to turn a wrench. Once you have done that you can talk shit, till the get the fuck out you worthless pos!

It's peole like you that give car guys a bad name.

laneholt
1GN Registrant
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 pm
Location: Gretna, Louisiana

Post by laneholt » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:28 am

Does anybody know how to get Bumpin banned from this site ?
Diane Sox wrote:I don't know all the keys to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Image

1952 Chevrolet Sport Coupe
1998 Toyota Avalon XLS
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
2009 Dodge Avenger SXT

http://www.killermopars.com/index.html

User avatar
18dustin
1GN Registrant
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Cleveland, TN

Post by 18dustin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:57 am

I run 8.8s and 8.9s on a 1/8. We dont have a quarter around here. That about a 13ish?
Image

BaLLisTiK
1GN Registrant
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: New Port Richey, FL

Post by BaLLisTiK » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:04 am

Yeah that's pretty quick. Faster than his Eclipse, that's for sure.
boostless_98 wrote:I want to hear wat everyone has to say on the idea of right hand drive neon conversion. I know it can be gotten from australia.
Ianguilly wrote:Just drive from the passenger side.

Post Reply