got my 2nd gen!

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share.
vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

got my 2nd gen!

Post by vielecustoms » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:38 pm

I picked up a 2002 sxt. right now on the stock wheels with snowtires but I also have a set of black 17's

And the interior. :puke: the previous owner wrapped a few pieces with fabric... looks better in the pics it is stained. door panel, sunroof cover and rear deck (behind rear seats) is yellow, APC pedles. and a mile or two of red corregated tube under the hood.

first things that will change

TNK
1GN Registrant

Post by TNK » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 pm

love the kit. hate the hood pins and interior. my <3 belongs to a 2gn.

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
WTB in NW: Clean 1g Sedan

vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

Post by vielecustoms » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:13 am

Sorry Double post.
Last edited by vielecustoms on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

Post by vielecustoms » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 am

Thanks, on the exterior I don't think I'd change a thing. I love the way it looks.

on the interior, I like it but the fabric is almost like a bed sheet. it has stains. it looks like crap in person. I am thinking about wrapping the yellow bits with vinyl. there is a boat shop that makes custom boat interiors they said they could sell me what little I'd need. I am thinking about blue or dark purple. I am also going to match under the hood. right now all the wires and ground kit are all red. so I am going to get rid of the Red engine bay and yellow interior and go with one color.

as for the hood pins... I need em to keep the hood down the CF hood latches down with the oem latch but I don't trust it to stay that way. I am thinking about getting these http://www.deftracing.com/aerocatch_hood_pins/index.htm if I got the ones with the lock I'd get rid of the hood latch all together.