picture of my car

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share.
neonzy
1GN Registrant

picture of my car

Post by neonzy » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:23 pm

side but i kno it look bad shape i need get body back shape

ehh it need new fender

yeahh have oil leakin from engine valve it need replace new engine gasket for valve..

love that euro light

my inside of car i kno it auto car it not manual i wish i have one haha

all of pix that i had i can upload later since i still new on this site haha :P

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:45 pm

wow. Is english your first language?

Just a bit of advice, don't sit in your car while the dumb interior paint dries.

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here

neon_freak
1GN Registrant

Post by neon_freak » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:14 am

i smell................rice
95 strawberry coupe mtx sohc

pacesetter header/catback, sts, boogers, 3.0, atx tb, ported intake, mp ecu, solid bobble strut, magnecor wires

98 white rt coupe mtx 2.4

mopar ecu, egr kit. ur street pulley, mpx 60mm, iceman, msd wires/coil, solid mounts, ractive header, vibrant muffler

old 2.0-145.4hp@6161rpm, 134.5tq@5218rpm

neonzy
1GN Registrant

Post by neonzy » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:04 am

well i m deaf.. i have problem to make english word cuz i use sign language that why. it diff from me to write.. u can ahead insult me but u would not understand abt deaf.. since i grown up with sign language many of people have trouble to understand me. so i have try do my best to fix my language to english to get people commauncation understand.. you kno wha i mean?? sorry it give yall not understand what i try to say. u can check out the www.yahoo.com or something (AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE) so u would find out what it mean.. thanks for read this.

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:06 am

is it san fransisco train? or zaderans..

dude learn to spell and make sence.. and if it were me i would be embarassed to show that on here.... very embarassed... i am trying to restore my interior to non paint look but i want the black interior from the rts and such.. good luck with your work their.

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too

neonzy
1GN Registrant

Post by neonzy » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:43 am

haha nah it would not really embarrassed me.. i dont care if many people make fun at me. sure go ahead. what wrong with my paint? of interior??

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:07 am

1fast2liter wrote:dude learn to spell and make sense.. and if it were me i would be embarrassed to show that on here.... very embarrassed... i am trying to restore my interior to non paint look but i want the black interior from the rts and such.. good luck with your work there.
if you're going to tell someone to learn how to spell, you really shouldn't make so many errors yourself :wink:

to the original poster, Image (the best i can do)

your car is indeed in some pretty rough shape. the comments about your interior were pretty much right on. painting interior parts isn't for everyone but for those that do like it, they should at least pick one color and stick with it. in my opinion, instead of spending time (and money) converting to an manual transmission, work on the visual aspects first.

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:30 am

Im not sure where to begin, so Im just not gonna go there.....
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

RedRocket
1GN Registrant

Post by RedRocket » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:52 am

a neon is a neon, get w.e is on the outside fixed first, just to make the car look clean, its your car do what you want and whats your taste with it, welcome to 1gn
1995 Eagle Talon TSI AWD. aha

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:07 pm

I didn't realize that you were deaf, sorry for being grammar/spelling police...

You're probably best off finding a different Neon in better shape than to spend all the money to fix that one. I'm sure you could find a SOHC MTX for less than it would cost to fix the dents/paint.

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here

neonzy
1GN Registrant

Post by neonzy » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:25 pm

yeah i know. since i like make something enjoy on my car for fun u know? since i would have wait later to get more money to buy other car so i would build better one than this blue car haha..

neonzy
1GN Registrant

Post by neonzy » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:27 pm

I didn't realize that you were deaf, sorry for being grammar/spelling police...

You're probably best off finding a different Neon in better shape than to spend all the money to fix that one. I'm sure you could find a SOHC MTX for less than it would cost to fix the dents/paint.[

yeah it ok since i know that many people get confused with my grammer cuz of how i talk. sorry i try do my best to make sence.

where can i find sohc MTX?
i still new on the neon car so i still want find other car but sucks cuz of no job n money it which gotta wait for it.

neonzy
1GN Registrant

Post by neonzy » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:32 pm

RedRocket wrote:a neon is a neon, get w.e is on the outside fixed first, just to make the car look clean, its your car do what you want and whats your taste with it, welcome to 1gn

yeahh it jux neon. since i want diff style not same from other people color u know wha i mean?? i need take this car to shop for repaint again but money does sucks. yeah thanks

neon_freak
1GN Registrant

Post by neon_freak » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:33 pm

did you but the car like this, or do the modifications by yourself?
95 strawberry coupe mtx sohc

pacesetter header/catback, sts, boogers, 3.0, atx tb, ported intake, mp ecu, solid bobble strut, magnecor wires

98 white rt coupe mtx 2.4

mopar ecu, egr kit. ur street pulley, mpx 60mm, iceman, msd wires/coil, solid mounts, ractive header, vibrant muffler

old 2.0-145.4hp@6161rpm, 134.5tq@5218rpm

neonzy
1GN Registrant

Post by neonzy » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:35 pm

robert 'bob' paulson wrote:
1fast2liter wrote:dude learn to spell and make sense.. and if it were me i would be embarrassed to show that on here.... very embarrassed... i am trying to restore my interior to non paint look but i want the black interior from the rts and such.. good luck with your work there.
if you're going to tell someone to learn how to spell, you really shouldn't make so many errors yourself :wink:

to the original poster, Image (the best i can do)

your car is indeed in some pretty rough shape. the comments about your interior were pretty much right on. painting interior parts isn't for everyone but for those that do like it, they should at least pick one color and stick with it. in my opinion, instead of spending time (and money) converting to an manual transmission, work on the visual aspects first.

haha yeah i know. it how is the life with the deaf...

yeah it was many rough with the body. since i bought from someone that who not responsible a car so but it worth $800 better than nothing since need a car. but i can buy other neon that have manaul then it which would be fine?

i like color blue, green, black on my car it jux for fun color on it. since i dont like have catcopy from someone since my gf car is R/T blue n she have some blue paint in her car so i rather not follow her color so i want diff color than same as her. tht why.