95 Base - *Dyno'd 12/22* (with vids)

Want to show off you latest pictures that you took of your Neon or want to share a unique picture you found on the internet. Post them all here to share.
XCLR8TN
1GN Registrant

Post by XCLR8TN » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Archametes wrote:The more I look at your car the more I really like that color. I definately like the Miata rims more than the winter ones but that's probably because they look more "unassuming" than the winter ones. Definately good work and keep it up.
I know what you mean. I'm VERY torn about repainting it. I've had a few colors in mind but everytime I wash the salt off, I like the aqua more and more :lol:

I'd love to stick my Kosei's from the miata onto it :shock: One day and a 5mm spacer... :wink:
fusion210: Everytime I ride in a car you're driving I try to make it the last time. D:

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Actually if you did a color scheme like what your sig suggests ( the tan leather in the aqua Neon) that would kick some serious ass!! <...Yes I know in the sig the interior is from the Miata...> I know for sure that IF my car was Aqua I would definately want tan interior. It's one of those color combos that compliment each other really well. BUT then again the dark grey of the bumpers works too.... :)

XCLR8TN
1GN Registrant

Post by XCLR8TN » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:56 pm

Archametes wrote:Actually if you did a color scheme like what your sig suggests ( the tan leather in the aqua Neon) that would kick some serious ass!! <...Yes I know in the sig the interior is from the Miata...> I know for sure that IF my car was Aqua I would definately want tan interior. It's one of those color combos that compliment each other really well. BUT then again the dark grey of the bumpers works too.... :)
It's funny you say that, I wanted a green/tan miata forever but I got sick of the tan real quick :-X I stripped the carpet out, the door panels are gone for now, the only thing left tan is the actual bottom part of the dash and the pass. seat lol. The neon is pretty much stripped, too. I dunno.... I once liked tan, now I don't. Who knows what happened. :lol:

I gotta do something with the Neon interior, I've got like 3 shades of gray going on.

Oh yeah, minor update cuz I forgot: I got SRT seats for the peon! Won em on ebay, drove up to Erie, PA last week and got em. Uber cheap FTMFW!

Will post pics when the snow stops :shock:
fusion210: Everytime I ride in a car you're driving I try to make it the last time. D:

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Ive been wanting srt seats for my car for years.....damn you!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

XCLR8TN
1GN Registrant

Post by XCLR8TN » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Tyler wrote:Ive been wanting srt seats for my car for years.....damn you!
ME TOO LOL. $200. A serious steal! If searching on ebay, make sure you also search for just "dodge neon seat", because mine had no mention of an SRT-4 anywhere. They still smell new! The car was a rear-end total-out. :D

srt4eh
1GN Registrant

Post by srt4eh » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:56 pm

nice job....i got a pair of no-name seats for $100 and I thought that was a good deal...lol
98 Neon R/T, 00 Neon, 06 Jeep GC SRT-8

bone-yard-racing
1GN Registrant

Post by bone-yard-racing » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Looks nice. What are going to do with the car? Ready to sell the head back to me yet :lol:
1996 Dodge Neon sdn: Eugene ACR clone magnifyed... Blown up waiting on a 2.4
1995 Plymouth Sport sdn: Harold DOHC swap FSP/TTE/PTE #327
2004 neon R/T: Bolt on DD

www.boneyardracing.com

XCLR8TN
1GN Registrant

Post by XCLR8TN » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:02 pm

bone-yard-racing wrote:Looks nice. What are going to do with the car? Ready to sell the head back to me yet :lol:
I just sold it last week to a local kid, mansfield. PMing you in a second lol

TNK
1GN Registrant

Post by TNK » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:56 pm

looks to be coming along nicely! i really wanna get my 1g on the road again...

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
WTB in NW: Clean 1g Sedan

bone-yard-racing
1GN Registrant

Post by bone-yard-racing » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:41 pm

^ then stop fucking posting and get to work :lol:
1996 Dodge Neon sdn: Eugene ACR clone magnifyed... Blown up waiting on a 2.4
1995 Plymouth Sport sdn: Harold DOHC swap FSP/TTE/PTE #327
2004 neon R/T: Bolt on DD

www.boneyardracing.com

TNK
1GN Registrant

Post by TNK » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:14 am

waiting for funds for parts. need manifold-cat bolts and gasket, and a trans and clutch

XCLR8TN
1GN Registrant

Post by XCLR8TN » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Updates:

Car is undergoing a clutch install. I had to go to the junkyard and grab a flex plate/bolts since mine was a non modular design and the new PT clutch was a modular.

What's going in:

-PT clutch
-Fidanza flywheel
-PT TOB
-New axle seals
-New rear main seal (I almost had a wet clutch similar to a bike going on...)

thx to fusion for the parts :)

The car also got some new sheetmetal in the front motor mount area, see thread here: http://forum.1gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=6183&highlight=

While at the JY, I also nabbed a white foglight bumper. I plan to paint it with texture paint and then a gray that matches the original plastic gray of the bumpers (to match the rear bumper)

TNK
1GN Registrant

Post by TNK » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:28 pm

why not paint the front and rear bumpers to match the car? still a cool project nonetheless.

XCLR8TN
1GN Registrant

Post by XCLR8TN » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:58 pm

TNK wrote:why not paint the front and rear bumpers to match the car? still a cool project nonetheless.
to keep with the sleeper look :wink:

TNK
1GN Registrant

Post by TNK » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:30 am

gotcha. keep us updated, and keep posting pics! you build some cool rides, LOVE the miata, hoping to see the Neon follow the same path!