Everyones Kill Stories

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
1HotNeon
1GN Registrant

Post by 1HotNeon » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:08 am

Archametes wrote:
1HotNeon wrote:Be careful racing on the street guys!!!!!!!!!!....i got busted the other night in my neon with my little brother in his SRT-4 trying to get away from this guy in an STi driving like a maniac...the cop didnt see the sti only saw me and my bro speed up to get away from him swerving at us...cop hit us with 2 misdeameanors each...illegal speed contest and reckless driving...also speed not prudent in zone

Damn that sucks man... well where / when you gonna give me a ride in that beast??? :twisted:
Idk man whenever you want...let me know when your free. I havent driven the car since that night tho...im still so pissed that happened :evil:
Myspace.com/91766633

My Toys:
-98 Neon Turbo (256whp/290wtq on only 10psi!!!)
-99 Civic Si

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 am

^BAH! take those ticket's to court and explain that some crazy dude with road rage was fucking with you and you might be ok, or the judge will think your some street racer's and you deserved it, all depend's on the judge.

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:11 pm

:lol:

:owned: by the law
Please PM or email me if you see any issues with the site.

racer12306@2gn.org

1HotNeon
1GN Registrant

Post by 1HotNeon » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:04 pm

I got a lawyer now...he asked me what kind of car i was in...i told him a 98 Neon and he chuckled LOL If he only knew hahahahaha
Myspace.com/91766633

My Toys:
-98 Neon Turbo (256whp/290wtq on only 10psi!!!)
-99 Civic Si

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Awesome!

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:26 pm

1HotNeon wrote:I got a lawyer now...he asked me what kind of car i was in...i told him a 98 Neon and he chuckled LOL If he only knew hahahahaha
yeah but your also LOOKS semi normal for a Neon... I know I wouldn't suspect anything major out of it, BUT i know what's in the car as well so I wouldn't dare fuck with it anyway.

Did your brother get the same tickets? He might have a harder time with the judge because of what his car is, and all the cops know what those cars are for... [/i][/b]

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:07 pm

1gnR/T wrote:
mahifish wrote:
1gnR/T wrote:Take those ticket's to court.

No chance of getting busted here, (police scanner) :P

neon_freak wrote:
make sure you get decent vids this time, we want to see

Where do you think the camera guy should be standing? nobody want's the extra weight in there car so it's either the finish line or the start line, I would rather see the finish so I know who win's and by how much.

And a Cobalt SS TC run's 13.5 in the quarter if the driver does everything right, both of these races are going to be for $20 bucks so how many length's should I get set out on the cobalt?
hmmm racing on sandy/salty roads in sub freezing temperatures....sounds like awesome conditions for a race..... :roll:
Do you watch the weather, it's been 40-45F out and just rained tonight, the road's are nice and clean now.
Do I watch the weather? I work in it everyday I dont have time to watch it.

99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

Post by 99_fly_by » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:01 pm

i think this is the longest a thread on street racing that 1gnRT has posted on without anyone bashing him.....could my fellow 1gn.org members finally be showing signs of maturity?
Got Neon?
Vinny wrote: This forum does still serve as a neons.org alternative for times when people get sick of the politics over there and/or want to say piss/fuck/cunt like an adult should be able to.

neon_freak
1GN Registrant

Post by neon_freak » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:59 pm

99_fly_by wrote:i think this is the longest a thread on street racing that 1gnRT has posted on without anyone bashing him.....could my fellow 1gn.org members finally be showing signs of maturity?
maybe someone else matured that was the problem before
95 strawberry coupe mtx sohc

pacesetter header/catback, sts, boogers, 3.0, atx tb, ported intake, mp ecu, solid bobble strut, magnecor wires

98 white rt coupe mtx 2.4

mopar ecu, egr kit. ur street pulley, mpx 60mm, iceman, msd wires/coil, solid mounts, ractive header, vibrant muffler

old 2.0-145.4hp@6161rpm, 134.5tq@5218rpm

mgig692
1GN n00b

Post by mgig692 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:25 pm

turbo 2.0 10 psi hahn side mount

06 srt8 cherokee.....from like a 40 roll kinda even. off the line killed me.

on the way home one night a older lamborghini <---- probably spelled wrong, dialblo pulled up next to on the highway. i didnt provoke anything bu he just pace me for a minute then took off. so i tried to keep pace but he had me by about 3-5 cars. 120 or so and the govenor kicked in. i tried to go again with him but he wouldnt do it. im sure he was just entertaining me anyways. was kinda cool though.

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:15 pm

I beat a porsche 911 turbo in my old Neon. I had a SOHC, crane 14, turbo pushing 8 psi, custom exhaust... etc. The guy just didn't know HOW to drive his car very well. I know I should have lost. We were coming up on a red light really quick and before we stopped it changed to green, he hesitated and I didn't. GAME OVER.

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:48 am

99_fly_by wrote:i think this is the longest a thread on street racing that 1gnRT has posted on without anyone bashing him.....could my fellow 1gn.org members finally be showing signs of maturity?
Bash me for what? oh yeah that's right cuz my car run's 14sec. in the quarter, that's what all the bashing was about, and if you dont beleive it then come to N2K9 me and a few friend's are going to be there this year, come out and watch my R/T maybe go mid 13's :twisted:

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:56 am

mahifish wrote:
1gnR/T wrote:
mahifish wrote:
1gnR/T wrote:Take those ticket's to court.

No chance of getting busted here, (police scanner) :P

neon_freak wrote:
make sure you get decent vids this time, we want to see

Where do you think the camera guy should be standing? nobody want's the extra weight in there car so it's either the finish line or the start line, I would rather see the finish so I know who win's and by how much.

And a Cobalt SS TC run's 13.5 in the quarter if the driver does everything right, both of these races are going to be for $20 bucks so how many length's should I get set out on the cobalt?
hmmm racing on sandy/salty roads in sub freezing temperatures....sounds like awesome conditions for a race..... :roll:
Do you watch the weather, it's been 40-45F out and just rained tonight, the road's are nice and clean now.
Do I watch the weather? I work in it everyday I dont have time to watch it.
Well the road's were in good shape untill last night when it snowed, should melt off by the end of today i hope, I want to race that cobalt and eclipse tonight.

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:23 am

Fuck 1gnRT. His car doesn't run shit, because nobody has seen a time slip yet, just his babbling about racing his buddies in the middle of nowhere. If only this dumb fucker would stay out there everything would be a little more golden over here.

If he thinks that he's going to bring his cocky ass attitude to Neons 2K9 and "show people up" he's dead wrong. If only he was just plain dead...

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:34 am

roysneon wrote:

Fuck 1gnRT. His car doesn't run shit, because nobody has seen a time slip yet, just his babbling about racing his buddies in the middle of nowhere. If only this dumb fucker would stay out there everything would be a little more golden over here.

If he thinks that he's going to bring his cocky ass attitude to Neons 2K9 and "show people up" he's dead wrong. If only he was just plain dead...
Damn, I'm not a fan of the guy, but damn. Thats rough.
Please PM or email me if you see any issues with the site.

racer12306@2gn.org