Everyones Kill Stories

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
DOHCRT
1GN Registrant

Post by DOHCRT » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Archametes wrote:I guess it would. That is of course if you'll admit it was a "street race" LOL
Fine. :lol:

Well then, here is my kill list:

- busted ass, turbocharged, mid-90's Civic

I must admit, its kind of fun seeing beaters like that Civic with powerful engines. Nothing says sleeper like rust, spray paint, and 14-inch steel wheels.
"Losers always whine about their 'best'. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"

Project Log

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:14 pm

DOHCRT wrote:
mahifish wrote:
DOHCRT wrote:I don't street race. People try to race me all the time. Its annoying.
Your comment is annoying.
Please don't be ignorant. The last thing this forum needs is another ignorant person.

I didn't say I was against street racing. I simply said I don't do it. I like reading about other peoples stories.

What I don't understand is that people actually get mad at me because I wont race them. Why? I was driving down the road a few weeks ago just doing a few tuning tweaks with the laptop (which is probably more dangerous than street racing :wink:). This kid in a busted up EG Civic pulls up to me and starts yelling. He wanted to race. He said he was "runnin boost". I told him no thanks, and he yelled back "fuck you!" and took off. It pissed me off, so I dropped it into second, realized I have yet to find traction in second at any speed, and shifted into third. He kind of kept up, but I passed him, showed him my finger, and then turned. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, but I usually keep my cool.

Does that count as a kill? :lol:
Maybe you should of posted this instead of just posting some random nonsense the first time around, it would of been more clear to people that you arent against street racing.....just those damn ricer kids...

DOHCRT
1GN Registrant

Post by DOHCRT » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Sorry for the confusion.
"Losers always whine about their 'best'. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"

Project Log

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Yeah I agree about the sleeper part. If I saw a rusted, busted, piece of ass car and then all of a sudden it whooped my ass, I'd be pretty impressed. Now if the same car looked like it just came from the showroom and it still whooped my ass, I would expect it more.

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:50 pm

A guy that race's around my erea has the ultimate sleeper, it's a 90 or late 80's maybe civic hatch that is tanish/brown and they call it poopie cuz it look's like a turd, has rust everywhere spraypaint and big white rice 17's lol, anyways the car is completely gutted and chopped up weigh's around 1,700 lbs. and has a dohc b16a with a jackson racing supercharger along with a lightweight flywheel/clutch and a quaife, this civic and a lightly modded evo did a race from a roll and they were dead even. (sleeper)

DOHCRT
1GN Registrant

Post by DOHCRT » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Its almost a throwback to the old rat-rods. Junk body with a bad ass engine.

Project Log

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Thats how my buddy with his saturns rolls. he has a saturn on a 100 shot in a 93 SL2. Walks mustangs and all day....It seems like as soon as you throw some wheels on your car every typical ricer expects something out of your car.

1HotNeon
1GN Registrant

Post by 1HotNeon » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:01 pm

1gnR/T wrote:A guy that race's around my erea has the ultimate sleeper, it's a 90 or late 80's maybe civic hatch that is tanish/brown and they call it poopie cuz it look's like a turd, has rust everywhere spraypaint and big white rice 17's lol, anyways the car is completely gutted and chopped up weigh's around 1,700 lbs. and has a dohc b16a with a jackson racing supercharger along with a lightweight flywheel/clutch and a quaife, this civic and a lightly modded evo did a race from a roll and they were dead even. (sleeper)
Thats what my old seafoam green 93 Civic Dx coupe was like...car was a little banged up, honda rot on the quarter panels, keyed and scratched pretty bad...looked like a heaping pile of shit goin down the road and was LOUD as hell (4-1 header, test pipe, 2.5 catback with a huge fart cannon)

Well, I had a JDM 1.6L B16A motor in it with boltons, gutted (weighted just under 2000lbs), GSR Tranny, and a 75 wet shot of nitrous. The car was the true definition of a sleeper and was quick as hell, took down many cars with that thing...even stayed dead even with my brothers srt-4 when his car had just an exhaust on it....man i miss that little green machine :cry:
Myspace.com/91766633

My Toys:
-98 Neon Turbo (256whp/290wtq on only 10psi!!!)
-99 Civic Si

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:54 pm

^Ya that's awesome, as much as I hate honduh's i'm impressed how quick some of them fuxer's are, there's 3 other supercharged civic's that we auto x with not including the shit brown poopie civic so that make's four and they all move along real nice, just the guy with the "rat rod" civic hatch aka "poopie" lol has an unlimited supply of money.

1HotNeon
1GN Registrant

Post by 1HotNeon » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:02 pm

1gnR/T wrote:^Ya that's awesome, as much as I hate honduh's i'm impressed how quick some of them fuxer's are, there's 3 other supercharged civic's that we auto x with not including the shit brown poopie civic so that make's four and they all move along real nice, just the guy with the "rat rod" civic hatch aka "poopie" lol has an unlimited supply of money.
Yea man ive owned my Neon for 9 years and honda's for 2 years and ive been very happy with both. Never thought id ever say i enjoyed owning a Honduhh until i bought that sleeper from my friend for dirt cheap...now i have my Si which is amazing...i love that thing!
Myspace.com/91766633

My Toys:
-98 Neon Turbo (256whp/290wtq on only 10psi!!!)
-99 Civic Si