Impala SS vs. R/T

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:11 pm

boogerbaby
1GN Registrant

Post by boogerbaby » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:11 pm

sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
1gnR/T wrote:Im leaving pretty quick to go donate blood, heck maybe i will help save a life, unemployment kicks ass, i now have an excuse to read this forum :?
Yesterday you were working 60-80 hours a week @ $20 per hour. You also made it clear that you were only browsing because you were being paid to do so, and that people browsing from home were losers. Do you change your story after every post?
last time i checked unemployment takes 2 weeks to get a check? prove me wrong dipshit. How come you don't post on darkside anymore? It's a shame now we laugh at you here instead. And btw your name didn't come up as a homeowner so nice try there. Say hi to kelly for me
hello i'm on the intranet

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:16 pm

^how do you like my new video :lol:

boogerbaby
1GN Registrant

Post by boogerbaby » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:19 pm

i dont waste my time watching black holes

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:20 pm

boogerbaby wrote:
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
1gnR/T wrote:Im leaving pretty quick to go donate blood, heck maybe i will help save a life, unemployment kicks ass, i now have an excuse to read this forum :?
Yesterday you were working 60-80 hours a week @ $20 per hour. You also made it clear that you were only browsing because you were being paid to do so, and that people browsing from home were losers. Do you change your story after every post?
last time i checked unemployment takes 2 weeks to get a check? prove me wrong dipshit. How come you don't post on darkside anymore? It's a shame now we laugh at you here instead. And btw your name didn't come up as a homeowner so nice try there. Say hi to kelly for me
Oh yeah what ever happened to you coming hear so we could race? im still waiting, does your buddy with the truck still want a run? $500 sound like a good bet?? and ya i said i got laid off today never said anything about getting paid yet, homeowners list? ohk that proves my point, shit i guess im still right.

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:59 pm

DOZ98R/T wrote:
racer12306 wrote:Your right, street racing is god. Tracks aren't worth it. Fuck tracks.

It's a bitch to make a side bet in the staging lanes before you run. Shit, I can meet someone at the 7-11 and layout the big bucks.

Who wants to race, I'm in Milwaukee right now. Let me go rent a car since mine is in Baltimore. Don't even tempt me for less than a grand.
He was just pointing out the fact that your bitching about street racing in the street racing section. if you don't like street racing then don't click on the section labeled STREET RACING!
Learn how to read kind sir. It was a skill that was taught in elementary school. I said I wouldn't have even posted if this dickwad never said that he raced in a fucking residential area. Yes, thats right a FUCKING RESIDENTIAL AREA, a place where people live, were people roam the streets, walk their dogs. How about you just leave, you are wrong, you fail at life. You are a good 13 pages too late.
Please PM or email me if you see any issues with the site.

racer12306@2gn.org

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:59 pm

That was completely unintelligible. Try again?

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:02 pm

and to comment on the video, someone really needs to learn how to drive. talk about some slow ass shifts
Please PM or email me if you see any issues with the site.

racer12306@2gn.org

boogerbaby
1GN Registrant

Post by boogerbaby » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:04 pm

1gnR/T wrote:
boogerbaby wrote:
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
Oh yeah what ever happened to you coming hear so we could race? im still waiting, does your buddy with the truck still want a run? $500 sound like a good bet?? and ya i said i got laid off today never said anything about getting paid yet, homeowners list? ohk that proves my point, shit i guess im still right.

To: boogerbaby
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:02 pm
Subject: Re: location
just talked to our race official no can do on you and your buddy racing with us since he says he dont know you

thats what happened

one more question brent how come you dont post on darkside?

mr340
1GN Registrant

Post by mr340 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:31 am

Smoking one tire makes it fast??

I guess doing it with two would make it faster?Image

boogerbaby
1GN Registrant

Post by boogerbaby » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:55 am

Twice as fast?

sweetcorn_w00t
1GN Registrant

Post by sweetcorn_w00t » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:51 am

Twice as many tires to replace!!!
an undiscovered meme

sweetcorn_w00t
1GN Registrant

Post by sweetcorn_w00t » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:52 am

mr340 wrote:Image

Oh and that R/T above isn't 1gnR/Ts car
an undiscovered meme

99sport
1GN Registrant

Post by 99sport » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:33 am

sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
mr340 wrote:Image

Oh and that R/T above isn't 1gnR/Ts car

yep, that guy is smart and races on a track

1gnR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 1gnR/T » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:36 am

boogerbaby wrote:
1gnR/T wrote:
boogerbaby wrote:
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:

To: boogerbaby
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:02 pm
Subject: Re: location
just talked to our race official no can do on you and your buddy racing with us since he says he dont know you

thats what happened

one more question brent how come you dont post on darkside?
how about you post the other message i sent you, or maybe i sent to your buddy with the truck on darkside?? i did say that it was a no go for you to race with our group, but i did say i would meet you guys wherever so we could race, get your finger out of your ass and read, and oh say hi to your mom for me.