Neon vs cobalt Who will win?

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>

99 mtx Neon vs. 2.4 mtx Cobalt

Poll ended at Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:01 am

Neon
54%
Cobalt
46%

Total votes: 13

NeonBLK
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonBLK » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:30 pm

thats what I say but no will believe me
If you had a r/t or acr it would have been close

afireinside4848
1GN Registrant

Post by afireinside4848 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:51 am

ubengineering wrote:well idk if u guys are still racing, but i love my neon as m,uch as the next guy but youre basically racing a stratus motor with 25 more horse and torque, even if he weighs 500 pounds more than you hes still gonna win, im sure an r/t would pull on it tho, but the sohc aint gonna cut it
but the body kit adds 10hp haha.Well now I find out its supercharged so theres not a chance in the world.Idc it sounds like a windup toy. :lol:

- Right now im pushing just a lil over 300 HP, thinking about upgrading turbo charger and putting a 6spd tranny in - LMFAO

- Only took 4 transmissions to make me relize I need to take it easy cause its just a neon -

99 5 Spd Neon R/t - DD
2.4L Turbo Project Neon Soon Under Way

TnemmoCoN
1GN Registrant

Post by TnemmoCoN » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:12 pm

http://forum.1gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=3334

I have just a couple more mods on my car than you and I have a DOHC, and the ion redline (cobalt SS supercharged) beat me. like a few other people are saying, if you had a DOHC, you would have him off the line easy, but no chance in the end if he knows how to drive at all.

-Jon

shadowz89
1GN n00b

Post by shadowz89 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:31 am

afireinside4848 wrote:nyspeed.com its a western new york forum so its alot f people that live near me.

So now I hear he has a supercharger.He went from saying it was nonsuper to super just so he could get me to race and try to act like beating a stock sohc neon is big.
Post up this quote on that forum to shut them up lol...

"Racing a Neon is like getting into a fight with a girl, you can't brag about it if you win, and you hope nobody finds out if you lose."

To be honest I agree.

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 am

I don't

Is there a car wich cost about as much as a Neon, wich is faster?

Over here in Holland there hardly are any cars as fast as the Neon for this amount of money.
Love Redline Shifting......

afireinside4848
1GN Registrant

Post by afireinside4848 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:43 pm

shadowz89 wrote:
afireinside4848 wrote:nyspeed.com its a western new york forum so its alot f people that live near me.

So now I hear he has a supercharger.He went from saying it was nonsuper to super just so he could get me to race and try to act like beating a stock sohc neon is big.

"Racing a Neon is like getting into a fight with a girl, you can't brag about it if you win, and you hope nobody finds out if you lose."

To be honest I agree.
lmao ill put it up.

- Right now im pushing just a lil over 300 HP, thinking about upgrading turbo charger and putting a 6spd tranny in - LMFAO

- Only took 4 transmissions to make me relize I need to take it easy cause its just a neon -

99 5 Spd Neon R/t - DD
2.4L Turbo Project Neon Soon Under Way

TnemmoCoN
1GN Registrant

Post by TnemmoCoN » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:48 pm

shadowz89 wrote:

To be honest I agree.
hahaha, i like that.....a lot. its true

-Jon