A few of my kills and the one that killed me. well sorta

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:30 am

I am not going to argue with anybody, I simply tell what I've seen. :)

but some others dont lol they just say whatever they like I think...
Love Redline Shifting......

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:19 pm

No were not still going at it in here. 96 didn't take my post the right way and thought I was on a high horse cause I beat up on a few stupid punks then posted about Mustangs and MonteSS's. I still don't see what the problem was but we have resolved the matter in the form of PM's. He understands me and I understand him now. My next street raceing post will be worded different and I wont try to cram 5 or six races into one post. I think thats where the trouble bagan. Anyhow, 96spoolinsohc isn't the big dick I thought he was. We both were on the Rag evidently. LMFAO
Yes I have a neon and no you cant drive it!

lil_man_maas
1GN Registrant

Post by lil_man_maas » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:49 pm

96spoolinSOHC wrote:
wickedgoodneon wrote:your right you would beat me. would it make you feel better if you beat my stock 98 highline atx. secondly i never said your car was slow. so relax. Its just that every post you make your second guessing everyone.

please give us a mods list and some pics so we all can believe you
What would you like me to take a picture of? It's not much to look at. It's flat black, has a hair lip hood. Full interior, stock springs, steelies, 2 dif colored headlights, windows that don't close right, 3" of standing water in interior. There's really not much to show....If you want to see my flamboyantly gay engine compartment i could show you that...but then what are you going to see? My shoddy CAI? My adj. cam gear?
Wow that is kinda funny you call me and my car gay and then you go on to say how much of a piece of shit your car is WTF??? I am not bragging up my car its nothing to brag about. And I wasn't bragging about my cousins truck either all I was sayin is that its not like you are special because you run aviation fuel. Wellllll maybe you are a bit special but it has nothing to do with the fuel you run. Or does it how many times have you inhaled those fumes?
'98 DOHC MTX Platinum Coupe

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:39 pm

i said my car looks like a piece of shit....not is shit

function before form....you'll learn that someday.

I don't think i actually implied i was special for running 100LL, you need to look deeper and figure out why I'm running that gas. That's what makes me special.
this is all you need to know..bored out, high compression, big cam, aviation fuel....bus lengths.

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:59 am

chickenbone wrote:No were not still going at it in here. 96 didn't take my post the right way and thought I was on a high horse cause I beat up on a few stupid punks then posted about Mustangs and MonteSS's. I still don't see what the problem was but we have resolved the matter in the form of PM's. He understands me and I understand him now. My next street raceing post will be worded different and I wont try to cram 5 or six races into one post. I think thats where the trouble bagan. Anyhow, 96spoolinsohc isn't the big dick I thought he was. We both were on the Rag evidently. LMFAO
well if somebody starts calling other ppl names just because of the fact he THINKS ur saying bullshit... wich afterwards isn't bullshit at all... that doesn't really seem like a nice person to me..

then there would be no trouble at all and everybody can get along.

Not saying he aint a nice person... I dont know him.. but that is wat I think, you shouldn't call each other names that easy.
Love Redline Shifting......

lil_man_maas
1GN Registrant

Post by lil_man_maas » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:27 am

No I know about function before form. Just because I am 17 doesn't mean I want to rice out my car. I am all about the sleeper look. I would much rather spend 1000 bucks on performance stuff than a body kit. But that doesn't mean my car cant look nice while doing it. Nothing flashy just a fresh right off the lot look.
'98 DOHC MTX Platinum Coupe