A few of my kills and the one that killed me. well sorta

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
chickenbone
1GN Registrant

A few of my kills and the one that killed me. well sorta

Post by chickenbone » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:53 am

I normaly get itno a race about 1 time a month on my way home from work. Ever since the car was new to me I been puttin the smack down on the local young punks and their rides.

My first race ever in my car was actually another Neon. It was funny to see his face when he couldn't keep up. I let him try to pass me and then Id shift to third and leave him hard. Did this for about 10 miles until he finally got the point.

My second race was a Toy Solara GT and he did pass me finaly after I kept him behind me for almost 7 miles of interstate. He got me at my 135 mph speed limiter. (the third time I hit it) He then flagged me down to see what I had done to my car. I told him noting yet! If I had yould never caught me. LMAO He and his passenger were very impressed and I doubt they beleived it was stock. He said I had to do 140 to pass you. I laughed and said Yeah mine shut down @135.

Raced a Honda civic DX with a prelude swap and from a 40 roll we were pretty even. He was shocked becouse he normaly leaves neons sitting still. So he said. LOL after that He invited me to the street races. Me being in my 30's with two kids told him I had more important things to do than take money from his honda boys. LMAO

Ford Tauras SHO's are pretty quick (even the v6) I missed third on that race and thought Id never catch up. I did catch and pass him thru a turn @ 110 mph. I love my Koni's. If I can't out power them on a straight I can usualy out perform them in the turns. Woohoo

Too many grand ams to count from gt's to plain janes. The best one was the kid in town who thought he could beat me cause I never would give him a good run on the road. Finally I told him to line it up and get it on. I was sick of him trying to race me every chance he got. Well in about 100 ft I had him by multiple car lenghts and the BS stopped. Infact he wont try me even in his moms Malibu now!!!! Yay dumb young punk. He told me his grand am ran the 1/4 in less than 13 sec, and my neon must be in the 11's to beat him as bad as I did. I laughed and broke his heart with my smart ass reply. NO your car runs it in about 17 sec's and mine about 15. Man the dumb look on his face!!!!! Priceless

I got lots more but this is enough for now. Latest one was a ford focus and he went to the same store as me. We met and he said thats one fast car you got there buddie. I couldn't keep up. He did fine tho and I even let him pass me so I could show him how I could keep up with him. LOL later folks
Yes I have a neon and no you cant drive it!

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:59 am

hehe I get a lot of reply's about my car being fast LoL :)
Love Redline Shifting......

krat0s
1GN Registrant

Post by krat0s » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:35 am

Lot of BS in that post.

Stock neons stop at 118 mph.

95 ACR's don't have Koni's, if you didn't have a speed limiter.

So either you're not stock, or you're BSing.
-Tom

1995 Dodge Neon SOHC / MTX / AAR Stripes / Brilliant Blisterin' Blue
Enkei / Firestone / Iceman / Pacesetter / Dynomax / Mopar

mean98neon
1GN Registrant

Post by mean98neon » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:44 pm

not one car u mentioned in that post was even fast.. civic dx, focus, grand am.... is this a joke??? do u ever race a car worth more then 4 grand???
maybe if u lived somewhere where people had money u'd get stomped at every light...... Racing a FAST Neon is fun, but only if ur beating fast cars.... No offence

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:32 am

mean98neon wrote:not one car u mentioned in that post was even fast.. civic dx, focus, grand am.... is this a joke??? do u ever race a car worth more then 4 grand???
maybe if u lived somewhere where people had money u'd get stomped at every light...... Racing a FAST Neon is fun, but only if ur beating fast cars.... No offence
In holland a lot of cars dont have big engines.

by the way I got smoked by a Citroen Xsara VTS!!! :(

mean98neon
1GN Registrant

Post by mean98neon » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:05 am

NeonTuning wrote:
mean98neon wrote:not one car u mentioned in that post was even fast.. civic dx, focus, grand am.... is this a joke??? do u ever race a car worth more then 4 grand???
In holland a lot of cars dont have big engines.

by the way I got smoked by a Citroen Xsara VTS!!! :(
yah in Europe most cars have small motors... but that is because of the yearly tax most countires have which is based on motor size which is rediculous.. luckily we dont have that BS here in North America.... in Canada now there is a 1 time feee when u by the vehicle new if it is not fuel effecient. but still not as bad as the Irish and english gas tax they pay.... anyway Im sure u know bigger motor does not always meen faster car ..... about the citroen xsara ( we dont have those cars in North America) that beat u that sucks.... build a fast Neon and surprise somepeople then !!

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:34 am

hehe I allready surprised some VTEC's, VR6's, GTI's etc...
when they are stock there's no fuckin way they can beat me.

But this Citroen Xsara of a friend of mine, has a sport header, and stock allready 167 HP!
So right now I guess it has somewhere near 175 HP.

That is just a little too much for my neon, I am in front of him the first 2 gears tho.. but when I shift into 3rd, he passes me slowly.

And then there is his weight, he only weighs 1150 KG
(dunno how much lb that is)

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:14 pm

NeonTuning wrote:And then there is his weight, he only weighs 1150 KG
(dunno how much lb that is)
1150 kg = 2535.316 lb

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:39 am

Thnx :)

Well there is the difference in HP and weight.

He is just a lillllll bit faster :(

chickenbone
1GN Registrant

Post by chickenbone » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:37 pm

Kratos wrote:Lot of BS in that post.

Stock neons stop at 118 mph.

95 ACR's don't have Koni's, if you didn't have a speed limiter.

So either you're not stock, or you're BSing.

I dont have a "regular neon" it's a 98 ACR and has (had) a speed limiter of 135 mph!! OR you gonna call BS on that too!!!!! And yes a 98 ACR does come with Koni's. I should know I peeled the stickers off the damn struts when I painted the things.

Go ahead and throw up your BS flag . WHY THE HELL would I need to come in here and try to impress you??? I dont give a french fiddlers fuck what you think. Im not 19 yrs old and I dont need to fit in to your little teeny bopper crowd. Now if you want to talk about races that dont realy count for shit anyhow and stop calling me a liar we can get on with it.

ONe guy says Im BSing. Another says I need to move to Beverly hills to race some fast cars. WTF: Im sorry mean98neon ive not been fortunate enough to race the few Vettes and The Hennessey Venom Viper down town. Forgive me!!! BTW: I didn't mention them all did I? I think not!!

I didnt mention the MonteSS or the Mustang or 300 since the car was modded. They were in the last year. Are we mad becouse I dont have a turbo or nos and say im quick? Is that it. Maybe I should just ask WTF crawled up yall's asses??? SHEESH.

Later. I will just stay out of the kindergarten class here and spare myself the drama. The info I need is for my 2.4 swap BTW the block in my car is the only thing stock. Talk some more shit!!! Later
Yes I have a neon and no you cant drive it!

mean98neon
1GN Registrant

Post by mean98neon » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:58 pm

"what crawled up Yall's asses" LMAO... yah u must be 32 drive a Neon and race "young punks" as you call them.... you must be a real winner.. Nice little story too budd very entertaining... everyone is really impressed....

and if u read my first post I never said I didnt believe you which I definitly do now, because u sound pathetic enough being 32 to race focus's and grand am's.... I just said u dont race fast cars

so if u've beaten SS's, 300's and mustang's why didnt u just tell those stories first...............???

your a waste of air....

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:16 pm

krat0s wrote: So either you're not stock, or you're BSing.
chickenbone wrote: BTW the block in my car is the only thing stock. Talk some more shit!!!
lol why wouldnt you just say that instead of ranting about why your butt hurt cause some "young punk" is trying to call you out.. his facts were a bit off but you also didnt specify alot of shit either which would lead him to call the bs flag..

http://break.com/index/double-flip-back-flop.html
lol
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:30 pm

He doesnt have to say that

chickenbone
1GN n00b

1998 Dodge Neon ACR
if you click on this in the side bar under his name it tell you the mods he has.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:34 pm

wickedgoodneon wrote:He doesnt have to say that

chickenbone
1GN n00b

1998 Dodge Neon ACR
if you click on this in the side bar under his name it tell you the mods he has.
good point i often forget about that.. it would still make more sense if he would tell us about some of his better races rather than the ones pretty much everyone has done..
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:37 pm

Total Views 3

lol that made me laugh obviously everyone else forgot about that too
The definition of a NEON