WATCH THIS!! Some more streetracing from Carfanatic.nl

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
2fastneon
1GN Registrant

Post by 2fastneon » Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:20 am

guess taxes must suck if ya got a big block :lol: :lol: :lol:
"wait till my vtec kicks in" NOT!!!

mean98neon
1GN Registrant

Post by mean98neon » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:45 pm

thats why no one has em... I went to a car meet in London england and a Charger showed up and everyone thought it was the greatest car on the planet

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:19 pm

Ladi3sman55 wrote:ok ive seen you raise the bs flag to chicken bone and now i see this.. so im curious what do you drive? a neon right? lol i dont care who you are your still driving a chick car lol
and jw why do you say its any different over there in holland than here in the states?
Well most of what I was going to respond with has been covered for the most part (motor size, small aftermarket following). But there wasn't a neon in any of those videos racing to speak of anyhow.

And yes, I drive a neon.

wickedgoodneon
1GN Registrant

Post by wickedgoodneon » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:05 pm

his moms

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:28 am

haha your a queer.

I'm not usually an asshole on forums. But I saw these two posts one douche excited about beating civics and another guy from out of state who's country auto choices suck for the most part.

As for me driving my mom's neon, nah that's not happening. But YOUR mom sure is a fast ride.

Haha YOUR MOM!

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:08 am

mean98neon wrote:also keep in mind that alot of those cars.. the peugeot 205 and 206, the seat ibiza, the nissan micra, and all the other little hatches we dont have over here come with 1.0, 1.2 and 1.4 Liter motors... a 2.0 in europe is a big engine.... sad yes I know...

so most of these cars off the showroom floor are rockin 50-100HP.... I worked at my uncles car dealership in Cork Ireland for a summer and couldnt believe how slow the cars were... I was dieing to have my ACR there, I would of raped everyone on the road.... obviously with some exceptions...

never forget the day my cousin took me for a ride in his 1.4L Opel Astra with an intake and exhaust.. the car was fully kitted and looked fuckin sick.... after I went for a ride in it I couldnt stop laughing....he was goin on and on about how fast it was... the RPM tach moved so slow I didnt think he had it to the floor thought he was pullin my leg.... he wasnt...

NEONTUNING Post a pic of a FIat SCientquiito (or whatever the fuck its called) its jokessss
Ur pretty much right, but we DO have bigger engines in some cars here.
For example, in almost every car you saw on the videos is the biggest engine available for this car.
The peugeot 106 (the red one) is a 1,6 GTI (stock 125 HP I believe)
this one has a open flow exhaust system, and smokes all the stock VTECs (1,6 DOHC)
The yellow Seat Ibiza Cupra u saw has a (mostly stock) 2.0 DOHC 150HP engine. about the same as my Neon.
Then some VTECs, you all know those.

Most of us have the biggest engine available here, even a Citroen AX with a 1,4 GTI engine LoL :) (not very fast tho)
Then there is a BMW 328 (2,8L) wich is pretty fast.

here you can see an overview of the most cars in our club (not all are in this yet, but will be soon)

http://carfanatic.nl/about_us.html

By the way, a friend of mine has the exact same car as you discribed, the Opel Corsa 1,4.
doesn't matter what u do 2 it, it won't get fast.
Unless you have the 1,6 GSI (or the new OPC wich is RRREEAALLYYY FAST!! over 200HP).

Cheers
Love Redline Shifting......

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:13 am

wickedgoodneon wrote:There is nothing wrong with any of those cars, It just cost more to upgrade their cars because they don't have a booming after market car industry like we do here in the states. I personally feel that 95% of the cars in Europe are way better and have alot more potential than all of the cars here in the US.

Chris I went to Seats website the other day an priced out a new Iziba Cupra. Damn those thinngs are sexy

Oh and has anyone seen the new Saturn Astra. An Opel astra with Saturn badges. I want one
HMM this Opel Astra I have not seen yet.

Do they also have the OPC version of the Astra, corsa and the suv like thing? Meriva I believe it is called..
cuz those OPC's are DAMN fast, most of them have a 2liter engine with a big turbo! an Opel Corsa with somewhere around 200HP, that's just SICK.
chiptuning it, and u get 230 HP.

By the way, here is a link where you can check out some nice things about the Cupra in our club. You can see his specs below:
http://carfanatic.nl/about_us_raceeend.htm

you can see how many HP it used to have, and how much it has right now... also I will search for some video's of him racing against a BMW M3.... I'm not yet telling you who won ;)
I'll keep it posted :)

Cheers

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:10 am

BlueR/T wrote:OMG a bunch of 18 second cars trying to prove who's the fastest, it's like watching the special olympics
You just dont know how to have fun!

Why should people only race with really fast cars?

Does that matter??

It's more fun when the cars goes faster, but hey, if you lived in Holland, wanna bet you couldn't afford (is that spelled right?) the Neon u drive right now?

And even if u could, there are still PPL over here that will smoke you... even with the SRT turbo ;)

ur right if you say PROVE IT!
I will..
I'll look up some more vids of races around here.

(VTEC turbo, ibiza cupra 280HP, VR6 turbo/NOS, M3, etc..)

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:12 am

96spoolinSOHC wrote:haha your a queer.

I'm not usually an asshole on forums. But I saw these two posts one douche excited about beating civics and another guy from out of state who's country auto choices suck for the most part.

As for me driving my mom's neon, nah that's not happening. But YOUR mom sure is a fast ride.

Haha YOUR MOM!
our cars suck...?

we'll smoke u tho :P

96spoolinSOHC
1GN Registrant

Post by 96spoolinSOHC » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:37 pm

How are you going to smoke me? Everyone of those cars in those videos of your car club are indeed 18 sec cars...and from what i've gathered from this website is that your car isn't too far ahead of them.

I'd put bus lengths on you. END OF STORY.
this is all you need to know..bored out, high compression, big cam, aviation fuel....bus lengths.

BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by BlueR/T » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:16 pm

NeonTuning wrote:
It's more fun when the cars goes faster, but hey, if you lived in Holland, wanna bet you couldn't afford (is that spelled right?) the Neon u drive right now?
I paid $3000 for my R/T
$200 for my SOHC coupe
$500 for my DOHC coupe
and $400 for my SOHC sedan

and used cars are cheaper in europe due to the EU forcing everyone to recycle there old cars, one friend of mine who is stationed in europe paid $10 for a 96 neon coupe
NeonTuning wrote: And even if u could, there are still PPL over here that will smoke you... even with the SRT turbo ;)
yes i know, but those people drive cars like Ferrari, Maserati, and Pagani

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:42 am

this is from the ibiza cupra

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/ ... 20x766.jpg

I really want to pay to see you smoke this lol

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:50 am

BlueR/T wrote:
NeonTuning wrote:
I paid $3000 for my R/T
$200 for my SOHC coupe
$500 for my DOHC coupe
and $400 for my SOHC sedan

and used cars are cheaper in europe due to the EU forcing everyone to recycle there old cars, one friend of mine who is stationed in europe paid $10 for a 96 neon coupe
NeonTuning wrote: And even if u could, there are still PPL over here that will smoke you... even with the SRT turbo ;)
yes i know, but those people drive cars like Ferrari, Maserati, and Pagani
To help you out of the dream, a good Neon costs MINIMAL € 1000,-
that's almost 1500 dollar!

You can buy one for cheaper, but it is a really fucked up ride then with a lot of problems and a lot of KM's.

Then... the parts...
NONE of the parts are made here in europe, so everything has to come from over sea..... wich is expensive.

So it might look like some cars are cheaper here, but that's really not the case.

Then there is the difference between the prices here in holland, and in germany for example.

In germany lots of cars are cheaper then they are here in Holland.

But if you buy a car in Germany and you live in Holland, you have to pay a lot of money to be able to have insurence for the car.

In many cases this is even more, than the difference in price of the 2 vehicles.

So it would be cheaper to just buy the car here.
Cuz of all that BS it is very expensive here in Holland to drive a fast car.
Also the prices of gasoline... we pay for 1 litre € 1,40!!!!!!
1 litre is about 1/4 gallon.

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:14 am

@ Mean98Neon:

here is that picture haha :)

http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&q= ... a=N&tab=wi

WATCH OUTT!!! you should really be carefull when opening this link not to die... try not to laugh TOO hard, it could damage your heart ;) LMAO

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:46 am

aaight here's some shit about the Cupra I was talking about

http://videos.streetfire.net/uploaded/RaceEend.htm

Then Cupra Vs. M3 (330HP I believe) EDIT sorry 325 HP
(here the cupra is behind, but later on JUST catches the M3... unfortunate, this is not on video, and I understand if you dont believe it... I just dont care :P <--- (for the peepz waving their BS flags without even doing research)

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... &plindex=3

Then there is a slalom race @ circuit Lelystad (the place in Holland where I live)

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... &plindex=0

How is that for a 18 second car huh!?

Have fun..