Plans for my 1st track experience EDIT 6/22 PICS

Questions how to improve your 1/8, 1/4, or 60' times or maybe you just want to share you times, post it here.
TomZ
1GN Registrant

Post by TomZ » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:00 am

Skill wrote:
chipdogg wrote:Damn yours sits as high as mine does when gutted!

With that much out, you should be able to cut better 60' times. You'd probably get real close to 14's with better launches and maybe some more weight out. Hell you might hit 14's before Skill lol.
anyone can hit 14s on weight reduction :roll:
I"m running full interior and untunned.

Hell all i gotta do is have sex before i run and could hit 14s.
Sorry If Chipdogg hit a nerve... I was amazed at my times, especially considering it's only got 3 mods (LTH w/ cat delete, MP PCM and a 3.0 CAI) 117,000+ miles and it was my first time racing. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? :D BTW, the sex is better with a partner :D
'95 ACR Coupe, 14.366 @ 94.57 MPH Bolt-ons and weight redux (Built 2.4 needs final assembly)
'02 ES Magnum swap, Comp 200 Cam, ACR suspension, bolt ons.
'00 Chrysler LE (Fiancee's) Stock, 1GN R/T rims

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:42 pm

Alright fucking quit it, this isn't .org. Quit pissing on Tom's thread, they are respectable times for the car with a 1st time driver. Take your bickering to PM.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

RTizzle
1GN Registrant

Post by RTizzle » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:51 pm

Knock it off kids!
When I pass a Prius I downshift so they can hear me offsetting their "carbon footprint".

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:57 pm

I'm deleting all posts with bickering, one more post in this thread from either of you that is not directly relating to Tom's runs or otherwise constructive and I will bust out the ban hammer. Please don't be the first 1gn bannings.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

keeders08
1GN Registrant

Post by keeders08 » Fri May 15, 2009 4:01 am

if anyone still reads this, im bringin it back.

I'm bout to take my newly swapped Sport out to the track soon for the first time with the new motor.
Only ever ran at the drag strip 2 runs... first 2 of my life and the bitch blew up. Had over 300k so i mean it didnt make me too too mad. lol

but yea, i brought this back. I liked it. so wat!? haha :D
KEEDY/"KEEDERS"/"KUTTER"

::95 Sprt Coupe::

::04 Gray Neon SXT::