Post your sytem pics here!

Questions about Amps, headunits, speakers, subs, ect... Anything to do with audio, those questions all go here.
Ace08
1GN Registrant

Post your sytem pics here!

Post by Ace08 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:15 pm

lets see what we all got

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:58 pm

Here's what I had in my old '98 highline. This is the only real system I have had in a Neon, after this I decided I'd rather keep the weight down.

RF Power 250m
RF Punch 100ix
RF PunchLink
RF 1-farad cap
Coustic XM50e X-over
MB Quart 218.02 components
MTX Thunder 5000 DVC 10"
MTX Thunderform enclosure

and I had three different Kenwood decks in it at various times.

I still have that amp rack loaded with everything if anyone were to want to buy it. Bolts right into a 1st gen, only need to drill two small holes in the package shelf.

Currently my blue '95 has a factory tape deck (I use an iPod w/ tape adaptor), some huge, cheap-ass 6x9s, and a some Dual 6.5"s in the doors.

I'd love to have a system again, but as often as I have park my daily in shady hoods it would just get stolen. I already gave up on having a CD player in this car after they jacked my Pioneer without even breaking a window or anything..
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:32 pm

First setup
hu: pos jvc
speakers: alpine type s
amp: cadence txa 1000d
subs: 2 mach 5 maw-15's
box: 6 cu ft sealed
pics:
i didnt take very many pics.. not sure why lol.. prolly cause it wasnt very sexy looking but it bumped! sounded so clean! just wanted more spl
vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ywrEKP9CYQ
I have alredy sold all of it tho im in the process of building a new one.. right now i have:
hu: alpine cda-9883
speakers: alpine type s
amp: cadence daytona 1000d (upgrading to audiopipe ap3000.1d ASAP!!)
sub: mach 5 spl-15
box: 5 cu ft @ 38hz with 70 sq in of port area (going to start building this soon)

ill start a project log for my next build.. hopefully we'll get some interest in it :D
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:33 pm

btw vin i would be all over that if i didnt have such a large box going in my trunk lol
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:28 pm

My Setup---

Pioneer DEH-P00UB Head Unit
Pioneer 2 way 6 1/2" Circles in the front
Pioneer 4 way 6x9's in the rear
2 MTX R2P2 12" Subwoofers
JL Audio 640 Watt Amp

and I just ordered the new 12" Infinity Kappa Perfect. I heard they really slam. I got a heck of a deal on them, since I work at UPS. If anyone wants a discount let me know I can get some car audio for super cheap.

I am selling the MTX subs, so I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them up Later.

BTW LADIESMAN----Face you subs the opposite way, I bet it will sound tons better.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:39 pm

mahifish wrote:My Setup---

Pioneer DEH-P00UB Head Unit
Pioneer 2 way 6 1/2" Circles in the front
Pioneer 4 way 6x9's in the rear
2 MTX R2P2 12" Subwoofers
JL Audio 640 Watt Amp

and I just ordered the new 12" Infinity Kappa Perfect. I heard they really slam. I got a heck of a deal on them, since I work at UPS. If anyone wants a discount let me know I can get some car audio for super cheap.

I am selling the MTX subs, so I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them up Later.

BTW LADIESMAN----Face you subs the opposite way, I bet it will sound tons better.
:roll: i know that.. only reason i did that was to fit the box in there.. it was 6 cu ft man.. i wasnt going to put myself through all the shit to mount the speaker the other way.. i literally had about 2 inches of room to put my hand with amp installed.. no way im going to screw in all 16 2 inch screws with that much space.. you should know there is no room for a 6 cu ft box in a neon.. i had to build it in the trunk fyi
The definition of a NEON

98moparR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by 98moparR/T » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:35 pm

I had a 2004 kicker L7 in the living loud box, with a 1200 watt amp to it, hit great but it was just stolen over the winter after owning it for probably 2 years and it made its way into all 3 of my neons at one time or another.....currently looking for a new system but not in any hurry
Adam

member # 5

04 blue srt4 - tein ss coilovers, dsp tuned, mpx exhaust, agp hardline with greddy type S bov
04 black srt4 - sold
owned 6 other neons and more to come

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:43 pm

98moparR/T wrote:I had a 2004 kicker L7 in the living loud box, with a 1200 watt amp to it, hit great but it was just stolen over the winter after owning it for probably 2 years and it made its way into all 3 of my neons at one time or another.....currently looking for a new system but not in any hurry
if you looking for a budget system i would look into mach 5 audio
mark makes almost nothing on the subs and they perform up to par with subs costing way more!
The definition of a NEON

NeonDriven95
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonDriven95 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:09 pm

my system consists of:

Kennwood headunit (3 5v preamps (front,rear,sub) , internal amp shut off)
JL Audio C5 6.5" compents (front)

ADS 346mi coaxialy mounted compents (rear) (ads before they got bout by viper)

Eclipse audio 12" 8812 aluminum cone sub (cant memeber wattage right now but this sub was made in USA before they started makin stuff in china)

JL audio 500/1 v2 for sub

Crossfire 400/4 VR for my speakers

ran all new all new efx wiring to all speakers

2 farad power acoustic cap (will be gettin a bigger and better one soon)
95 4dr. ATX sohc (msd coil, mpx UDP, WAI)
future goals:mtx swap,magnum head

99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

Post by 99_fly_by » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:18 am

i got this
HU: Pioneer
Amp: American Legasy 1000w
Subs: 2 Rockwood Fosgate "The Punch" 10"
Box: custom ported box layin on its back

also i cut 2 small holes in the back deck in between the rear speakers to allow the bass to flow more freely. will take pics an post em tomorrow
Got Neon?
Vinny wrote: This forum does still serve as a neons.org alternative for times when people get sick of the politics over there and/or want to say piss/fuck/cunt like an adult should be able to.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:18 am

99_fly_by wrote:i got this
HU: Pioneer
Amp: American Legasy 1000w
Subs: 2 Rockwood Fosgate "The Punch" 10"
Box: custom ported box layin on its back

also i cut 2 small holes in the back deck in between the rear speakers to allow the bass to flow more freely. will take pics an post em tomorrow
that last statement didnt make any sense.. im going to let you show your pics before i call you out..
The definition of a NEON

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:20 am

Ladi3sman55 wrote:im going to let you show your pics before i call you out..
didn't you just basically call him out? :lol:

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:22 pm

robert 'bob' paulson wrote:
Ladi3sman55 wrote:im going to let you show your pics before i call you out..
didn't you just basically call him out? :lol:
lol ya i guess i did call him out but i refrained from bashing him :lol:
The definition of a NEON