my custom made fiberglass boxes

Questions about Amps, headunits, speakers, subs, ect... Anything to do with audio, those questions all go here.
chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

my custom made fiberglass boxes

Post by chrono_killa » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:55 pm

pain in the ass to make. cost so much money for material, but i like the room i have in the trunk now. need to carpet them. the strut bar is for security reasons. i removed the cable for the trunk latch, so they can jack my amp but not my subs and box's. gone fab. up something for my 2 amps and a cap. ohh for got my 12 cd changer

BIGRAM wrote:i ain't gay you sucked my dick
My Cars-98 plymouth highline neon, atx, msd coil, 3.0 intake, ebay udp
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:24 pm

I get those built free by my neighbor for me.. Once I get my money saved for the subs, amp, and wiring, i'll post pix up.
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:28 pm

well either your neighbor has someway of getting the supplies cheap or i dunno but good 4 you
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:36 pm

chrono_killa wrote:well either your neighbor has someway of getting the supplies cheap or i dunno but good 4 you
He owns/owned his own counter top business and his custom fiberglass company :D

He made his own kayak :D
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:26 am

dam, good shit, i wish i got some hook ups on fiber glass, the shit is expensive

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:03 pm

chrono_killa wrote:dam, good shit, i wish i got some hook ups on fiber glass, the shit is expensive
Yep; At least you did a great job on those.. Are you going to carpet them like your trunk?
APN wrote:

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:17 pm

Look damn good. Now carpet those@!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:58 pm

not to bad ... do they sound different thehn being your box? It doesn't look like those are sealed all the way around the sides so i would think it would sound different or worse?

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:05 pm

Skill wrote:not to bad ... do they sound different thehn being your box? It doesn't look like those are sealed all the way around the sides so i would think it would sound different or worse?
my system b4 this got jaked so i dont kno how these would sound in that box but my system b4 was way louder. these are 12's and im killin myself now b/c i didnt get 10's the air volume in these box's are way to small 4 12's. had to stuff the shit out of it with cotton. ohh and its sealed it molds around to the back, so its a perfect fit.

gone carpet them as soon as i get the cash