Calling neons in KY,TN,NC,SC, & GA Big Meet in Pigeon Fo

Orgainizing a Neon meet for your area and would like to draw some more people to it from the surrounding areas. Know of a automotive event such as a car show, scca event, or track gathering.. Post it here, it doesn't matter what part of the country.
Team2bad4U
1GN n00b

Calling neons in KY,TN,NC,SC, & GA Big Meet in Pigeon Fo

Post by Team2bad4U » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Calling all neon's around Tennessee. We are currently setting up a big meet in Pigeon Forge TN on March 8,9,& 10. Where there is much to do such as Amusement parks, National Parks, Attractions, Ect. http://www.mypigeonforge.com/ We will be meeting up Sunday morning And having a meet and greet. then going to the local 1/8th mile drag strip to hang out have some fun and enjoy our cars. (you will not have to run your car) $15 car entry and $6 to spectate. It's a test and tune with brackets running in the late afternoon. Monday we will be making a trip to Deals Gap. An unbelievable group ride witch is the highlight to the meet. http://www.tailofthedragon.com/ then the skyway. And for Tuesday We have an a great trip trough Gatlinburg to the Smokey Mountain National Park into Cherokee, NC We have connections to cabin rentals but we need to know how many people are coming so we can make proper arrangements. By going in together we can get the cost down to almost nothing. And there great with hot tubs, pool tables and great views. not Neon specific would like to get a bunch of people together to have a lot of fun. So if you have friend that have not seen the light yet they can come to.LOL Please give suggestions to other things that you want to do. This is the first meet and we are fine tuning it.

95 Plymouth Neon l 52mm Throttle body l 3.0 CAI l AEM dry flow l MSD Coil l Port & Polished Head l Decked b.0035 l Ported Intake Manifold l Relocated Battery l A/C Delete l EGR Delete l PCV Delete l Filled Motor Mounts lnewHalf shaft mod l

moparmannamrapom
1GN Registrant

Post by moparmannamrapom » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 am

sounds fun, I will have to talk to the wife and see whats going on during that timeframe. I live in Clarksville, about an hour north of Nashville, about 4 hours from Knoxville.

Team2bad4U2
Fresh Fish

Post by Team2bad4U2 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:17 am

sorry but that was from last year. we had a great turnout, and may do it again this year. if we do we will post dates at a later time. :gears:
95 sohc coupe

moparmannamrapom
1GN Registrant

Post by moparmannamrapom » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:20 am

oops, guess I should have looked at the posted date first.

jamieely
1GN Registrant

Post by jamieely » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:31 am

I got excited at first. Even my girlfriend was excited about going to pigeon forge, then I seen the date.
1995 Highline Coupe SOHC MTX.
DOHC Mopar PCM
e85, 30lb injectors, LM-1, SAFC
Custom CAI, 60mm MPx TB, AMM Box Intake, DOHC pistons, built4race UDP
PT Clutch, 3.94 FD
AF/X LTH, High Flow Cat, Spiral Flow, 2.5" piping, Flowmaster 80 series

P&P Magnum head, Crane springs, Crane 007, AEM 3-bolt cam gear almost ready to bolt on

Ianguilly
1GN Registrant

Post by Ianguilly » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:50 pm

you can't move it to the weekend?
-Neon #3 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, Flame Red, DOHC MTX, Goodies, "Christine X2"

-Neon #6 95 NYG sport coupe SOHC MTX, 1 0f only 527
jamieely wrote: There are 2 kinds of people here, those with coupes, and then the other guys. If srt4s were coupes I would have one.