depo projectors from modern

Did you buy a part and think it was awesome, or did you think it was a piece of crap? Let everyone know here so we know not to buy the same product.
dohc5spd2dr
1GN Registrant

Post by dohc5spd2dr » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:34 pm

Skill wrote: ok ass apparently the ones i ordered back in september of last year had absolutely no fitment issues and all i had to do was raise the bulbs up a few inches for alignment on output. :roll:
Just letting him know what I had to do.

Thanks for the constructive critisism. :roll:
26!!! Neons owned
Plat 98 DOHC5Spd4Dr
NYG Sport Coupe Roller, the project car

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:20 pm

dohc5spd2dr wrote:
Skill wrote: ok ass apparently the ones i ordered back in september of last year had absolutely no fitment issues and all i had to do was raise the bulbs up a few inches for alignment on output. :roll:
Just letting him know what I had to do.

Thanks for the constructive critisism. :roll:
apparently u can't take it ... and i wasn't giving you criticism anyways or i would have given you a comment that was judging you personally or work you performed.

I was simply stating the facts. The older models have fitment issues and the newer ones do not. THAT IS unless if you buy them from modern. Ebay ones for some reason have been known to be off. You have to cut an inch or 2 out of the side of the fender to get your adjustment screws to fit in is what i've seen.

BigEShake
1GN n00b

Post by BigEShake » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:43 pm

ahhhhh how i don't miss the drama of indiana

my only complaint is the flimsy backing. the bottom adjuster on my passenger side popped out and in the process of trying to fix it, the plastic (not sure what it's made out of) surround broke and would not go back together without breaking another 8 times. so needless to say, i drilled a hole and now have a tie wrap holding my depo projector headlight in place (works like a dream actually)

SPARKZ
1GN Registrant

Post by SPARKZ » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:47 am

The depos look great my current lights are yellow and not bright at all im so cheao i just keep cleaning them evntually ill break down and buy some bot my real question ia how did yaw make those avatars skill i like your the most i get the pic part but how did you put your name inside the pic ?? :?:

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:33 am

can you use proper grammer so its not killing us to read your post?
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:19 pm

SPARKZ wrote:The depos look great my current lights are yellow and not bright at all im so cheao i just keep cleaning them evntually ill break down and buy some bot my real question ia how did yaw make those avatars skill i like your the most i get the pic part but how did you put your name inside the pic ?? :?:
post in the photo shop section and someone MIGHT help you.. otherwise you can go to a different site and have them do it.. there are sites out there just for making avatars.. gl
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM