Pops-A-Dent (Ding King)

Did you buy a part and think it was awesome, or did you think it was a piece of crap? Let everyone know here so we know not to buy the same product.
BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Pops-A-Dent (Ding King)

Post by BlueR/T » Thu May 10, 2007 5:22 pm

this is a waste of money, it does not work

if you follow all the directions then you will still have a dent, but you will also be spending the next half hour removing hot glue from the side of your car

you will have better luck staring at the dent for hours using will-power it to pop out

use your $20 to take your girl to see spiderman 3, don't buy this product

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Thu May 10, 2007 6:29 pm

you should also stay away from these products
ImageImage
ImageImage
:wink:

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Fri May 11, 2007 3:28 am

AHAH fuk^
BIGRAM wrote:i ain't gay you sucked my dick
My Cars-98 plymouth highline neon, atx, msd coil, 3.0 intake, ebay udp
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit

vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

Post by vielecustoms » Sun May 13, 2007 9:38 pm

I actually uesd the dent remover and it worked decent on small dents.... ( I got stuck in a bad hail storm so I have a few dozen)
but the glue is a ball to get off (especally without taking any more paint off my lapis blue neon)

DOHCRT
1GN Registrant

Post by DOHCRT » Sun May 13, 2007 11:46 pm

Bondo FTW. :lol:
"Losers always whine about their 'best'. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"

Project Log

1HotNeon
1GN Registrant

Post by 1HotNeon » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:16 pm

Call your local dealership and see if they have someone that comes and pulls dents. Dont waste your time on that junk, it doesnt work too well. At the dealership i work at, the Dent Wizard comes every week and pulls dents out of our used cars. Does amazing work, pulls out some nasty dents/dings/creases. I had him pull a dent on my hood, never would have known it was there. He charged less that what that "do-it-yourself" dent kit costs too!!! -Dennis-
Myspace.com/91766633

My Toys:
-98 Neon Turbo (256whp/290wtq on only 10psi!!!)
-99 Civic Si

Lorenzo
1GN n00b

Post by Lorenzo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Dent King blows wasted my money on it years ago. But I will say the dent wizard is hella GOOD. My uncle works for a dealership and told me about this when I had my issues. Went to them and they were kinda reasonable but still expensive but instead of repainting the car they removed the dents perfectly without painting. I hate non factory paint because it's no where as hard as the factory stuff. But the dent wizard is definately a good thing.

Lorenzo

Billet fuel rails for 95-05 neons

NEW BILLET ALTENATOR OVERDRIVE PULLEYS! and 2.4 MM adapters all in stock visit my site for ordering info! WWW.LFSRACING.COM

If you have purchased something from me please post a vendor review for me at
http://www.autovendors.net/vendors/reviews/quick/?id=5