Search found 154 matches
- Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:08 pm
- Forum: Naturally Aspirated
- Topic: what cam is best to run n/a on stock motor?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 18793
So the Cliffnotes of the thread are: 16's if you don't plan on modding even farther down the road, 18's if you have more mods planned, and a 50 shot is safe on a stock bottom end. I've got 14's in my race car head, but that's just because it needs to sound stock.
- Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:03 pm
- Forum: General 1st Gen Discussion
- Topic: Should I buy these for $150 shipped?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 9901
I forgot about this thread, but if anyone else is interested, my R/T wheels are in good shape. No curbing, I'll have to go dig them out, but I took them off to put on my AR-24's.
1. Don't bother, it will be ungodly loud. 2. Go for it, although a SRT turbo setup will be a lot cheaper. 3. Never heard of it. Go for the Wings West. 4. Ksports or if you decide just springs go with Koni's and Mopar High Rates. 5. Yes 6. AEM, Fidanza, or Unorthodox 7. Look at some SRT seats. If not...