1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1gn of the month up and running.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roysneon
Cool story, Bro!

1998 Plymouth Neon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: 1gn of the month up and running. Reply with quote

I am now taking submissions for 1gn of the month! Things may take a while to get things running smoothly and get a regular submission format hammered out, so please bear with me.

What I'm looking for as far as submissions is a maximum of 5 pictures and a minimum of 2. Please include a mod list as well as any other information you'd like to include (1/4 mile times, dyno sheets, magazine features, etc.) Any dyno sheets or time slip scans will count toward your 5 allowable pics. If you send me more than 5, I'll simply use the first 5 and disregard any others.

an example of a good submission would be:

Username: Neonwheeler
Car: 1997 4x4 Neon

Mod list:

Suspension:
Custom re-arched Jeep Wrangler leaf springs, adjustable length shackles, reversed front shackles,

Engine:
Dodge 360 ci, balanced and blueprinted, 4bbl carb, Hooker headers, Dual Flowmaster mufflers

Exterior:
Autozone fog lights, custom front brush guard

Interior:
Tiger print upholstery, narrow band a/f gauge.

About the car:

I built this in my shop over the last year when I couldn't decide between building my truck or my Neon.

Submissions can be sent to 1gnofthemonth@gmail.com I'm hoping to have the first winner named for the month of November. Winners get a free 1gn.org window decal.

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> 1GN - Of The Month All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: