1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

;Get suppliers you really trust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> General 1st Gen Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlotte1021
1GN Registrant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:49 pm    Post subject: ;Get suppliers you really trust Reply with quote

I know you have stressed about your bridesmaid's dresses, but Bridesmaid Dresses what about the groomsmen?go back and check these beauties out if you haven't noticed them properly yet!Northampton Wedding Photographer, Sarah Vivienne, is the latest talent behind the camera to join our fold.I opened my first boutique in 1991 and launched my first bridal collection shortly after, and the rest is history!Meet the lovely Vicky, a fine Flapper of a Bride, I think you'll agree.The wedding dress below is called Angel by Katja Nuutinen Can you just imagine the gasps of delight and the intakes of breath taken by your wedding guests as you walked into the ceremony and down the aisle sporting this beautiful necklace?Especially not on your special day.Jenny is a big fan of the Love My Dress Wedding Blog, and was inspired by these wedding pages in planning her own wedding she also found out about Queens & Bowl via Love My Dress, and as a result, purchased the most fabulous pair of Rachel Simpson 1920's style wedding shoes, that beautifully complimented her short wedding gown, by Danish Designer Ilse Jacobsens.I had palm leaves, Birds of Paradise, Pineapples and Anthuriums" Hooray!The Bosciati Bag (below left and right) has adjustable shoulder straps, inside two zip pockets and Blackberry pouch.Saira found an old 50s pattern and adapted it to a design we both came up with.

Not only was it shot by my very own Wedding Photographer, the lovely Karen McGowran and my Husband Phil and I guests at this wedding ourselves Bride Lisa commissioned my Husband Discount Bridesmaid Dresses to design and create the Bridesmaids dresses Lisa and Justin got married on 23 April this year (after 13 years!Mention wedding hair and they turn into people possessed with the stuff!Such a beautiful bouquet I adore the colouring the size it all works beautifully for me Stefan clearly had a lot of fun as he prepared himself for his big day I just adore the buttonholes which were made up of the flower Edelweiss, flown in especially from Austria by Bride Agata what a beautiful and personal touch What a beautiful set of photographs, inspiration indeed for any Bride planning her own art-deco inspired wedding day.discount on their stationery order with Vicky Trainor.

Kylie and Richard danced to Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together' for their first dance The Best Wedding Ever!I'll be supporting Vicky next month when she launches her new designs, which you'll hear about first here on Love My Dress watch out for a pretty blog feature the first week in February!It's everything a pregnant woman needs in addition to her regular diet.I had my hair and make-up done, put my dress on and felt amazing, had a small panic about the weather and then, once everyone else had gone and I was waiting in the stunning room of Launceston farm (Blandford), 'I like big butts' came on the Bridesmaid Dresses Online iPod and my dad and I danced about the room until I said 'right, lets go and do this!On the day of the ceremony, Jen was there, 'on the dance floor with her 'til midnight' and helping her lift her gown during a pee break.Emily styled up Lola with some vintage props and shot her very first wedding clients and good friends, Charis and Owen of O&C Photography (the friends who shot Emily's absolutely gorgeous wedding proposal which you MUST see if you haven't already!My favourite flower was the pink Peonies.

Kirsty and Andy's cake was purchased from Marks and Spencers and decorated by Kirsty's Mum Words of Wedded Wisdom"Get suppliers you really trust even if this means paying a bit more, you'll feel so much more relaxed.describe him as being "the rising star of the north".amp;#39;As well as being an author, Gisele (below left) is also a talented illustrator.I feel incredibly lucky to have such an amazing husband and best friend.Itís all about feeling and looking fabulous!I wanted something really feminine with a killer heel and sparkly the opposite of the dress!Huge thanks to Ashlee Carter of Sakura Photo for so kindly allowing reproduction of these gorgeous photographs and providing me with the detail to accompany them.Women really respond well to them and I love nothing more than a girly day filled with vintage outfits, jewellery, hair and make up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> General 1st Gen Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: