1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> General 1st Gen Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlotte1021
1GN Registrant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicky, Emmy's Assistant, who liaised with me the whole time, lace evening dresses was extremely very helpful.I knew I didn't want a strapless style and I wanted something that was different but also classic and wouldn't date.But it really couldn't have turned out any better, everyone commented on how much they loved the ceremony as it is a lovely and really interesting ceremony and totally different to anything most of our friends had seen before!She was absolutely amazing captured the day as a story which is exactly what I wanted.They can be worn in a variety of ways and are that little bit different from the usual but retain that classy and original look that brides want.As the capital prepares for a lavish Royal Wedding, Homemade London is hosting a unique wedding event for people who want to create an intimate wedding experience; celebrating individuality, creativity and elegance.

amp;quot; Jane's Bridesmaid wore a Dessy dress in sailor blue which Jane says is the closest peacock colour she could find.When I launched Grant-Riley Weddings back in 2007, I was very much a loner in a niche called ‘vintage’.amp;quot;Every setting and motif is our own original design.What a super fabulous and lovely lady she is!Shopping is by appointment only, and brides may choose from dozens of dresses from two exclusive bridal lines, David Tutera or Mon Cheri and Casablanca.It was the age of the flapper, and the Charleston, the Bunny Hug and the Kickaboo, late night parties, and clubbing to the music of Jelly Roll Morton.

Rivington Barn Hall"I grew up in Much Hoole and attended the church primary school, so I'd always imagined getting married there!We had never really planned on working in the bridal market it just long evening dresses kind of found us.Were the exhibitors welcoming and helpful, and, did their displays appeal to my Bridal buying needs?Shortly before Christmas, I received an email from Louisa, the Photographer behind contemporary London Wedding Photographers, 'Urban Bridesmaid' asking if I'd be interested in featuring a photoshoot that had been inspired by the CS Lewis novel, The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe.With host Chris Harrison officiating, the two pledged their love for one another for the rest of their lives in front of a small group of loved ones and the current cast of the Bachelor spin-off show.Last wedding of 2009 but certainly not least, was Lucy and Ed's jaw droppingly beautiful wedding at Wynyard Hall, in County Durham last November.I love when a Bride submits her own wedding and when the lady in question looks as beautiful as this, I love it eeeeeeeeeven more.Grandma used to work in a lingerie boutique in Lichfield before she retired years ago, and had kept the vanity case in brand new/unused condition, and when she handed it to me last year, it was all boxed up pristine and still had the original 1960's price tag attached.I tend to find that a wedding that is classified 'Vintage' is often more original and unique when the couple themselves are so obviously at the heart of it, rather than just a theme or a tag.I then went on to work for celebrity milliner Stephen Jones.I don’t mean to bleat on, and hope I’ve made my two points clear enough, but just incase you needed a bit of clarity:-Point 1: Dear fellow Bloggers Please always approach the Photographer before you feature their work on your blog.They designer evening dresses really appeal to my vintage bridal wear loving nature I was sure my blog readers would like them I got chatting with Vikki McCarthy, the owner and chief designer behind this exciting new North East Brand, that is beginning to really create a stir within the wedding industry and she told me more about House of Mooshki, and how it all started off with shoes"My name is Vikki McCarthy and I am a shoe and frock-a-holic.I have also had a long time passion for vintage cloths and decorative items and started my collection in 1968.So off I went to meet Tessa one weekend and again, it was such a simple decision to go with her.Couples about to be married are a prime target for thieves; all those gaily wrapped toasters and dinner services fetch quite a bit of money when stolen and fenced.I also wanted the reception to have an opulent and flamboyant yet elegant feel to it, much like the painting.I collected vintage tea cups in the build up to the wedding from car boot sales.Working only with genuine vintage fabrics (note, not ‘retro-style’ reprints), Poppy Valentine recycle exquisite authentic prints into unique style statementsAll Imagery Copyright (C) 2010, Poppy ValentineLooking for suppliers?She was a fighter to the end - and last night fellow stars and friends paid warm tributes to TV favourite Wendy Richard after she lost her long, courageous battle against breast cancer.

Parents and god parents sat blowing balloons up and making rice confetti bundles we couldn’t have done it without them all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> General 1st Gen Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: