1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

to browse through too!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> General 1st Gen Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlotte1021
1GN Registrant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:52 am    Post subject: to browse through too! Reply with quote

Oscar de la RentaLove My Dress Wedding Blog Photography princess wedding dresses provided by kind courtesy of Mark NiemierkoOMG!The broadcast journalist’s welcome party dress is by Italian designer Alberta Ferretti.Charles suggested Bristowe try something "more glamorous," prompting a bored Kimmel and Rodriguez to try on several different bridesmaids dresses.

Nicole's Hair and make-up Artist was Jo Bull from 'It's All About You'"I can't recommend Jo highly enough; at my hair and makeup trial, I showed her a picture of Kirsten Dunst in the Marie Antoinette movie, and she completely recreated the look!It's all about observation (you can look but not touch!and Freya Rose"Love My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright (c) 2011, Wesley Tristan Photography Looking for suppliers?We had a hummingbird recipe, South American recipe with banana pineapple cinnamon and pecan it looked stunning and tasted divine!amp;quot; What first drew you to Photography?Amanda (who is Natasha’s business partner) styled all of the bridesmaid’s hair into retro curls.Preferably of the 'chamomile' or 'Yorkshire Tea' variety!Brides Against Breast Cancer show managers asked him to MC at their July show in Orlando, promising him exposure to brides who might hire him for their weddings.They let us pay off the ring as were able, and even brought us a bottle of champagne when we came in to make the final payment" Vintage, rustic, shabby chic style wedding decor"We made all the decor with the help of friends and family.So the clothing needed to fit with this and be flowing and layered and I just love details.And how can nine people squeeze into a compact clown long bridesmaid dresses car?Although we wanted to keep it relaxed and informal, we still wanted there to be a sense of occasion.amp;quot;I'd always loved Jenny Packham dresses and the "Manouka" was the first dress I saw in a bridal magazine and I fell in love with it there and then.My sister & I were mad keen on the cartoon ‘He Man & the Masters of the Universe’ at the time & that is were his name comes from.This is the wedding of Laura and Chris, who tied the knot on 20 November 2010 with a ceremony at The Chapel at St.Her name is Diana Darrer but she doesn’t have a website.Above all else, designing and making wedding gowns has to be a passion, and you must never forget the unique importance of her dress to every bride.I am so glad that I made that choice!I then went on to work for celebrity milliner Stephen Jones.I was brimming with excitement, so much so that I was up at 5:00 am on the day of the wedding!Erica has become a true online friend & we have been keeping up to date with each others work for many months!amp;quot;Just how beautiful are all of these?Right: Typewriter key necklace 'frenchy' with an 18"Survey respondents used the following words to describe Love My Dress.I had red amaryllis, the stem wrapped with Macdiarmid tartan and pins.They can also be purchased without the leaves if you would just like to use them as decoration or junior bridesmaid dresses gifts.The dress below is 'Beauty'Memory and nostalgia play an important part in all our work"Imagery Copyright (c) 2010, I Love Gorgeous Looking for suppliers?Hi All,I firstly want to thank you for your amazing support over the past few days.I am making cupcakes for her wedding this summer so we are exchanging skills, which is not only economical but makes it all the more personal.

Two family heirloom antique diamond wing brooches were pinned on the train.I'd talk through it, negotiate and come to a mutually agreeable way forward.Higher EducationParticipate in a ‘Cocktail Making Masterclass’ where you will be taught how to ’uncork’ the mysteries of alcoholic alchemy by a top mixologist.Morning everyone Smile By the time you read this, I'll be up on my way to the Designer Wedding Show in London I'm really excited about reporting back for you all on the exhibitors I meet there today.

I have to admit folks, preparing this feature definitely made me feel a little teary;Which leads me on to my second point (I’ll summarise things in a moment, don’t worry!And she has a rather handsome Husband to boot!com would like to urge backers to make their contributions.cor and wanted to keep it simple and modern.This was my mother's gift to Bevan.

So one afternoon I sat amongst my collection of vintage linens and haberdashery and I pottered 'til midnight.And there is so much more on the Lucie Ellen Etsy Store to browse through too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> General 1st Gen Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: