1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my friends baby

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1fast2liter
mines bigger
1GN Registrant

1996 Plymouth Neon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: my friends baby Reply with quote

I have a friend who owns 6 pit bulls all in very good health and shape. very nice dogs. well he has one that was always high strung. didn't like other dogs. to humans if she didn't know you she would jump into my friends arms. never attacked a human ever. well the ither day she got away from my friends wife on the way to the out door kennel and attacked the next door neibors husky. my friend had to beat his baby with a air hose and ude a 2ft long screwdriver to pri(sp) her jaws off the dog. now ill also admit the other dog is not a real friendly dog. my friends dog(her name is dive) never liked other dog cept the ones she lived with. my pit is always over their playing with them but she never liked him eaither.

so in true tune with my sig they made the desision to put her down. she died saturday do to leathel injection with her master at her feet.

the neibor was pissed but he never reported it. this wasn't a case of its a pit and mean it was a case of a dog not liking other dogs. the other owner new that and accepted it. my friend took full responsibility for what happened. and is paying all the vet bills for the neaibors dog.

the cops did come over for a seperate report cause of the 6 pits. my buddy has a breeders license and a kennel permits they were impressed with the quality of living they had and the health and conditions of the dog.

soon he will be breeding champion pits and i will be one of the first in line for a puppy.

feel free to leave your comments. a good movie to watch is of the chain. go to yahoo videos and type it in and watch it.

this is not a flame thread this thread is for question and comments of. if you do not like theis dogs and are of the ignorant many that think their all killers don't comment.

thanks

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too
Ladi3sman55
Pt Ne (Elements)
1GN Registrant

1998 Plymouth Neon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha pit bulls scare the shit outta me Laughing
o and sorry 2 hear bout ur friends dog man

The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Archametes
The Freak On A Leash
1GN Registrant

1995 Plymouth Neon Sport

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img][/img]

Me and my "pup" Jager! She's about 20 months and is almost 70 lbs. She's my baby....

I was just saying I like the avatar picture, but I am really sorry to hear that about your friends dog.[/img]

Last edited by Archametes on Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Vinny
Administrator

1995 Dodge Neon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Pits, my friend's have a beautiful brown guy named Clovis and he is my favorite dog ever. He's so friendly, built like a tank but I could never imagine him hurting anything other than the tree branches and frisbees he loves to shred. My friends at one point didn't think they were going to be able to keep him and asked me if I wanted him, I didn't know Clovis as well then and have never had a dog before so I turned him down. I wish I'd have taken him, but he's loved and I see him all the time.

If I ever get a dog it will almost certainly be a Pit.
1fast2liter
mines bigger
1GN Registrant

1996 Plymouth Neon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys. i lived with them for awhile and i tell you she would never hurt a person one bit. i would trust my kids with their lives.

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

BIGRAM
17" around
1GN Registrant

1997 Plymouth GLH-4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love the pit if you have ever been to a pit show it is something special to watch a 120lb pit pull 40000lbs got one of my own also have had to put down a couple cause of them bitting other dogs which sucks cause if they weren't pits i wouldn't have had to
The Freak On A Leash
1GN Registrant

1995 Plymouth Neon Sport

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also got an American Staffordshire Terrier which is as close to a Pit as you can get and he's great with the kids. My 3yr. old torments him and he loves her for it. He looks just like a pit (body structure wise) but his snout is a little longer. I'll try to find a good pic of him and add that one too......
vielecustoms
Button Presser
1GN Registrant

1996 Plymouth Neon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY mutt is lab / Pit.. . nicest dog ever.. not too brite but nice Laughing
Mr. Popular
1GN Registrant

1998 Dodge Neon R/T

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lab and pit that has got to be one of the more stupid breeds Laughing

I think pits are nice, but they have something hidden in them and when they snap it out, it's bad ... very bad.
1fast2liter
mines bigger
1GN Registrant

1996 Plymouth Neon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no its not that. when a dog turns they attack and walk away. a pit was bread to be loyaland not to give up. if a pit turns it because they were beat andstarved and what not. when they turn they don't give up till one or both of them are dead. i know its a bad thing but its also what makes them who they are.their loyal and make great family dogs. any animal can turn but if you treat it right train it right you 'll never have to worry about it.

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers

Lackof
Mr. Popular
1GN Registrant

1998 Dodge Neon R/T

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not saying they are a bad breed, but time and time again when they snap they kill ... literally.

I just think they are more prone to snap and when they do it's big because of how tough they are.
1fast2liter
mines bigger
1GN Registrant

1996 Plymouth Neon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are no more prone to snapping then a shitzu or golden retriever. its the way they snap they were bread to be gung ho till the end and when they turn its because they were beaten and starven. watch that video i posted above it explains alot.

out of all breeds border collies are more dangerous then a pit. cockerspaniels are more dangerous then a pit. theirs are more dog bits from cockers and border collies every yr then from a pitbull with in the last 5.

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers

vielecustoms
Button Presser
1GN Registrant

1996 Plymouth Neon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say it's not the breed it's the owners.. any dog can be violent and should not be expected to live in a city stuck inside someones apartment or tiny back yard because there is always the chance it can get out.... but that goes for any dog (except maybe those y hand puppet dogs) but if you live somewhere like I do (mostly farmland and small towns) I don't see a problem. another problem is I know alot of people who run out and get a dog and are too lazy train them beyond being convient to them. I think this can lead to problems as well.
mines bigger
1GN Registrant

1996 Plymouth Neon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that depends. my agreement with my landlords says i have to keep him in a kennel most of the time. when i go some were he goes with me. their afariad hell tare up the house. as long as their trained right you need to show them your the alpha dog. can't let them walk all over you or you'll have problems.

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers

Lackof
Mr. Popular
1GN Registrant

1998 Dodge Neon R/T

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1fast2liter wrote:
they are no more prone to snapping then a shitzu or golden retriever. its the way they snap they were bread to be gung ho till the end and when they turn its because they were beaten and starven. watch that video i posted above it explains alot.

out of all breeds border collies are more dangerous then a pit. cockerspaniels are more dangerous then a pit. theirs are more dog bits from cockers and border collies every yr then from a pitbull with in the last 5.

eh golden ret. are nothing near a pitbull.

I own two currently i can tell you they are nothing near as tough or more prone to causing harm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: