Kinda makes you sick don't it

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
tboneguy915
1GN Registrant

Post by tboneguy915 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:55 am

I'd keep an eye out for an SRT-6 Avenger. Granted it is fwd, but it is still a car, and you'd have an extra two cylinders to play around with.

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:31 pm

As much as I hate tall wagons, I would rather take a Caliber over an Avenger. I'm sorry but the Avenger is fucking ugly, and so is the new Sebring convertible. Chrysler is fucking up big time, I could care less about anything they have until the Demon is released (if it is).
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

tboneguy915
1GN Registrant

Post by tboneguy915 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:40 pm

Vinny wrote:As much as I hate tall wagons, I would rather take a Caliber over an Avenger. I'm sorry but the Avenger is fucking ugly, and so is the new Sebring convertible. Chrysler is fucking up big time, I could care less about anything they have until the Demon is released (if it is).

An SRT-4 Demon would be Prettttttttttttttty sweet. 8)

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:53 pm

Just a Demon period would be sweet. I'd rather drive a slower sports car than a faster family car.

Yes I know calling the Caliber SRT-4 a "family car" is a stretch lol
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

Post by vielecustoms » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:25 pm

Vinny wrote:As much as I hate tall wagons, I would rather take a Caliber over an Avenger. I'm sorry but the Avenger is fucking ugly, and so is the new Sebring convertible. Chrysler is fucking up big time, I could care less about anything they have until the Demon is released (if it is).
I swear some of these designers are smokeing something (or not enough!) American car company's bitch about not selling cars and have to layoff workers and yet they make big boxy cars and cars that have thirsty V8s so now people that would have bought something American, can't afford to put gas in it or just don't like the way it looks, will just buy something foreign. so Americans are out of a job and the economy sucks all because no one up there can think for themselves.

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:01 pm

Or the Challenger! It looks great now, I just hope they dont fuck it up my the release date!!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:11 am

Yes the Challenger is awesome, but one that isn't slow will be priced way above what most of us (people who drive Neons) can afford. After the initial rush dies down you'll be able to get a V6 Challenger for less than a Caliber SRT-4 so I guess that's cool, but it won't be that exciting of a car to drive.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:40 am

vielecustoms wrote:
I swear some of these designers are smokeing something (or not enough!) American car company's bitch about not selling cars and have to layoff workers and yet they make big boxy cars and cars that have thirsty V8s so now people that would have bought something American, can't afford to put gas in it or just don't like the way it looks, will just buy something foreign. so Americans are out of a job and the economy sucks all because no one up there can think for themselves.[/quote]

x2
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

plymouth_neon_1998
1GN Registrant

Post by plymouth_neon_1998 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:18 am

In before the "It's not a Caliber, it's an SRT4".

:lol:

BlueR/T
1GN Registrant

Post by BlueR/T » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:37 pm

I don't mind the caliber, i just wish they hadn't replaced the neon with it

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:51 pm

I personally think the neon will be back. They came back with the Avenger, Sebring, Challanger, Charger, and more. The neon was and is easily more popular than the avenger and sebring! The Neon will be back once the Caliber fails just it is right now. The sales on it is horrible and I think they are hoping it will get a boost once the SRT-4 version comes out.

It will fail miserably and I expect a neon concept in 2 years from now.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:26 pm

The Neon won't be back, we just have to hope they have another small sedan/coupe closer aligned to what the Neon was.

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:57 pm

Vinny wrote:The Neon won't be back, we just have to hope they have another small sedan/coupe closer aligned to what the Neon was.
dont be pesamistic!!!!!!!!!! :downtown:
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:17 pm

a nother neon concept with the 2.4 and 2.4 turbo options in it

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too

sohcneon13x
1GN Registrant

Post by sohcneon13x » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:33 pm

I'd rather have the Avenger personally. Black 3.5l AWD R/T!
I drove one and it is SURPRISINGLY quick!
It will chrip the tires without eving trining to hard.
I don't think Chrysler plans on offering the Avenger in the SRT package. I work at a Dodge dealership and I haven't heard of any plans on one yet.
...maybe if the Caliber SRT-4 was AWD!!!! That couild make me forget how ugly it is a lil bit!
96 Plymouth Neon Sedan
SOHC/MTX(swapped!)
MOPAR Street Header/3.0 CAI/ATX TB/UDP/95 cam/ ........40+MPG HWY!

96 Plymouth Neon Expresso Coupe
SOHC/MTX
MOPAR ECU/ ATX TB/ 3.0 CAI/ MOPAR X-High Rates & KYB struts

97 Plymouth Neon sedan
DOHC/ATX ...soon to be MTX!
RECENTLY VANDALIZED AND TOTALED OUT!
rebuild?
MEMBER #52