STREETGLOW SPONSERED *GLOW-OFF*

Orgainizing a Neon meet for your area and would like to draw some more people to it from the surrounding areas. Know of a automotive event such as a car show, scca event, or track gathering.. Post it here, it doesn't matter what part of the country.
Desperatephotographer
1GN n00b

STREETGLOW SPONSERED *GLOW-OFF*

Post by Desperatephotographer » Thu May 17, 2007 1:17 pm

Hey Everyone i am hosting a Streetglow
sponsored glow-off- in the central OHIO area, if anyone is interested please let me know, i am waiting to set officail date until i kno whow many people we are looking at... but iim think like beginning of july... whos interested in entering the event/ attending.

Street glow will be provied name card, score cards, and mayeb door prizes, and and all that good stuff. um let me know!!!

Derk

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Thu May 17, 2007 1:40 pm

if i still had my old ride i def. would be interested in it.

monkeyman9630
1GN Registrant

Post by monkeyman9630 » Thu May 17, 2007 1:47 pm

aw man! if my leds still worked i'd so show up!
-Lugo-

Desperatephotographer
1GN n00b

cant get em' run ready??

Post by Desperatephotographer » Thu May 17, 2007 2:00 pm

Aww come on you cant them run ready?... but still man if you want to heaed out for support that awesome man... have fun

derk

monkeyman9630
1GN Registrant

Post by monkeyman9630 » Thu May 17, 2007 2:14 pm

well i never seem to have good luck w/ the underglow department. i always seem to break the bulbs or, like my newest leds, i somehow broke the connections in the tubes...but if u kno of some REALLY durable lights i would be most in debt to u! oh and for the date of the show, i work at a boy scout summer camp from june-july, so from the beginnin of august on i would be free to support this event. Good Luck man!!!
-Lugo-