LFS Racing = GREAT COMPANY!

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.
APN
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm

LFS Racing = GREAT COMPANY!

Post by APN » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:41 am

Quality items, great communication, great deals, fast shipping.

http://www.lfsracing.com/
#64
Image
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

User avatar
Vinny
Administrator
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:42 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by Vinny » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:42 pm

I've never seen any of his products close up, but seeing how rude and childish he will act on the internet is enough where I would never recommend anyone spend a penny with him. Highly unprofessional.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

User avatar
Lackof
1GN Registrant
Posts: 2599
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Post by Lackof » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:02 am

I've heard from many ppl his products are of good quality, but i have never dealt with him on a personal basis and probably won't i don't think.

User avatar
RTizzle
1GN Registrant
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:18 pm
Location: Newburgh, IN

Post by RTizzle » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:08 am

Vinny wrote:I've never seen any of his products close up, but seeing how rude and childish he will act on the internet is enough where I would never recommend anyone spend a penny with him. Highly unprofessional.
I feel the same way. He's been a dick to me before online and after the first time I swore I'd never buy any products from him EVER.

SILVER-ES
Temporary Moderator
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by SILVER-ES » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:10 am

I had his TB on my 2gn and my wife has it on her 2gn. They are great products and very high quality. However, after seeing just a small portion of his online personality I have to say I would pass on giving him business again.
Image

Image

APN
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by APN » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:31 am

SILVER-ES wrote:I had his TB on my 2gn and my wife has it on her 2gn. They are great products and very high quality. However, after seeing just a small portion of his online personality I have to say I would pass on giving him business again.
He seemed okay to me.. PS: Lorenzo just had a death in the family :cry:
#64
Image
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

User avatar
Vinny
Administrator
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:42 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by Vinny » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:19 am

The only two people who I personally know who have seen his stuff up close have told me they wouldn't put it on their own cars.

I was fortunate enough to score a one-off Slow Motion Motorsports fuel rail when I started acquiring turbo parts, otherwise I probably would have gotten one of his. This was before I ever had any dealings with him or knew anything about his character.
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

User avatar
98moparR/T
1GN Registrant
Posts: 712
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:09 am
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Post by 98moparR/T » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:25 pm

everytime I would pm him on the org or anything like that he was actually pretty nice about everything and helped me out alot, but I also read what he said about 1gn over on the org
Adam

member # 5

04 blue srt4 - tein ss coilovers, dsp tuned, mpx exhaust, agp hardline with greddy type S bov
04 black srt4 - sold
owned 6 other neons and more to come

sweetcorn_w00t
1GN Registrant
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Logan, Utah
Contact:

Post by sweetcorn_w00t » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:31 pm

From my dealings with him on the org, I think he is a pretty standup guy. I can tell you what admins are decent to work with, and what ones are just pricks who suffer from little man's syndrome.

I've never dealt with his products first hand, so I won't vouch for them. But I like Lorenzo, I thik he is a good guy.
an undiscovered meme

User avatar
Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:31 am
Location: Maryland

Post by Jordan2.4 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:56 pm

I have never dealt with him. I have been kind of irritaed lately though that he won't respond anymore in the crane cams group buy thread he started. I would hesitate to do buisness with somone who can not even update the status of a post that they started.
Jordan
Image
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
Now you can tell me that I've failed at life, I'm gay, and that my dad should have pulled when he pushed; since you won't be able to think of anything else.

APN
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by APN » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:16 pm

Jordan2.4 wrote:I have never dealt with him. I have been kind of irritaed lately though that he won't respond anymore in the crane cams group buy thread he started. I would hesitate to do buisness with somone who can not even update the status of a post that they started.
He is on aim quite often, but the last week due to his family matters, he has not been available for chat as much.. I will try to talk to him about updating the thread if you would like.
#64
Image
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

User avatar
Jordan2.4
1GN Registrant
Posts: 716
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:31 am
Location: Maryland

Post by Jordan2.4 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:21 pm

stkneon wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:I have never dealt with him. I have been kind of irritaed lately though that he won't respond anymore in the crane cams group buy thread he started. I would hesitate to do buisness with somone who can not even update the status of a post that they started.
He is on aim quite often, but the last week due to his family matters, he has not been available for chat as much.. I will try to talk to him about updating the thread if you would like.
Yeah if you could mention it to him I would appreciate it! I just was seeing if anything was ever going to come of it before I blow $700.00 on cams.
Jordan
Image
sweetcorn_w00t wrote:
Now you can tell me that I've failed at life, I'm gay, and that my dad should have pulled when he pushed; since you won't be able to think of anything else.

User avatar
jrumann59
1GN Registrant
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:18 pm
Location: The Democratic Republic of Maryland

Post by jrumann59 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:04 pm

What did he say? I have dealt with him a little and he is like many of the dinosaurs over there, gruff when it comes to mundane questions. But overall he is a decent guy that stands behind his products, that is all you really want from any vendor.
Image

APN
1GN Registrant
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by APN » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:10 pm

He is not on AIM right now, and I am going out..

If you want to add him, his SN is firfighter4life
#64
Image
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Tyler
1GN Registrant
Posts: 3130
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: Wellston, Oh

Post by Tyler » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:18 pm

I just bought his last 1st gen 60mm tb ever! Its real high quality and I got it at a good price. Hell, if I didnt buy parts from Vendors cuz I couldnt stand them I wouldnt buy form Jeff Ball or Vitor either. So, its fine with me. A part is a part but I get where your coming from.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'
Image

Post Reply