Update: Top five aluminium extrusion companies in the world

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
Post Reply
buzai232
1GN Registrant
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:14 am

Update: Top five aluminium extrusion companies in the world

Post by buzai232 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:51 am

Update: Top five aluminium extrusion companies in the world


Aluminium extrusion is one of the highest growth bosch aluminum extrusion product segments along with rolled products and castings. Currently, aluminium extrusions capacity across the world stands at around 41.5 million tonnes per annum. Of this, Chinese extruders account for about 56%, equating to about 23.5 million tonnes per annum. As for the usage is concerned, world usage grew at a fast pace of 6% per annum during the last five years and is estimated at 28 million tonnes in 2017. China accounts for an estimated 63% of the total aluminium extrusions usage and the country’s share of global extrusions usage is expected to increase to 69% by 2025. The demand for extrusion is forecast to grow at 5.4% per annum till 2025 to cross the 40 million tonne mark.

A number of leading producers have been taking up Greenfield and Brownfield projects in the extrusion sector and merger and acquisitions have been taking place for business growth. The top extruders in the world are constantly exploring new markets to develop their business. Aluminium extrusions are used in a number of end user sectors such as construction, transportation, electrical, machinery and consumer durables owing to their strength, flexibility, durability and sustainability.

Here is a list of top five leading aluminium extrusion manufactures in the world. The list is based on current sales volumes and the industry coverage and is dynamic depending on changing market conditions.

Post Reply