2000 Plymouth neon LX (Ohio)

Trying to sell your Neon and want to get the word out, maybe someone on here would like to buy it from you. Post your Forsale Ad here.
neon krazy419
1GN n00b

2000 Plymouth neon LX (Ohio)

Post by neon krazy419 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Dylan Wright
Delphos Ohio 45833
cell number 567 204 3873
no feedback

Pictures are on my progress log http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=49738&highlight=

I have a 2000 plymouth neon LX The car runs very well and has no problems, just had a alignment about 5 months ago then had them put new tie rod ends on too, when i bought the ICEMAN intake I got it aligned. I had big plans for it, but i'm going to school so i need some cash. Im asking 1600 or 1750 with brand new tires (it needs tires)... I also have tokico coilover struts and aerospeed springs with Camber bolts, but haven't put them on yet. Witht the right cash offer i will throw them in. I got the struts for 450, and the springs for 220 so 500 would be reasonable, just shoot me offers.

GOOD:
Motor is great
ICEMAN CAI
it's a 5-speed shifts smooth
has a newer clutch
new duralast battery
new piston rings
New gaskets
New thermostat
New water pump all put in at 121000 miles when i bought it

The bad:
The only bad is the body, i have not had money to get it painted so the front bumper, and driver side fender are black. The rear bumper has a dent from deer antlers by the plymouth symbol, and the rear bumper on the driver side has some scrapes so needs a little paint. So a fresh paint job would make this car GREAT!!!
the car has a lifter tick to but i bought it like that and have driven it for over 10000 miles i will tear it down and find which ones ticking and fix it if it's that big a deal.

Really need to get rid of it, but i am firm on 1600 so just shoot me an offer or something i always have my phone you can call or text me... but starting monday i have college from 8AM untill about 130 P.M. so just call or text me and ill get back to you