1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hids in projectors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
projectneon1998
1GN Registrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: hids in projectors Reply with quote

i got the black projector headlights from ebay and i got some 8000k hids in the projector low beams i installed them and then i was wondering if they would melt my headlights or if theres enough space in there that it wont somebody help

these headlights
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-95-99-DODGE-NEON-PROJECTOR-HEAD-LIGHTS-BLACK-/130403421555?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1998%7CMake%3ADodge%7CModel%3ANeon&hash=item1e5ca64d73
1GN Registrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know tell me if they do i plan on puting some 8000k bulbs in my car in a 2-3 weeks
projectneon1998
1GN Registrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

i read there projectors that will work with hids and some wont it deppends on how close the bulb is to the lense
1GN Registrant

1995 Plymouth Neon Highline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: hids in projectors Reply with quote

projectneon1998 wrote:
i got the black projector headlights from ebay and i got some 8000k hids in the projector low beams i installed them and then i was wondering if they would melt my headlights or if theres enough space in there that it wont somebody help

these headlights
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-95-99-DODGE-NEON-PROJECTOR-HEAD-LIGHTS-BLACK-/130403421555?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1998%7CMake%3ADodge%7CModel%3ANeon&hash=item1e5ca64d73

i got the same ones but in chrome. u should take pics of how the hids connect cause i have been confused on how they are going to work with the plug for the 2 bulbs taking up the stock connector. i love how people on ebay slap JDM on everything and uhh im sure they will be fine. but if your really concerned about it ask the seller
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> Exterior All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: