I hate honda drivers!!

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
chris97dohc
1GN Registrant

Post by chris97dohc » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:03 pm

to the original post... ignorance is bliss. most honda drivers, if you race them and beat them they say, so... its still a neon. like it matters what kind of car it was that just kicked there ass. gotta give respect where its due reguardless of what kind of car it is whether it be street or track racing
-97 dohc swapped 5 spd base model

Low-Speed
1GN Registrant

Post by Low-Speed » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Average 2.4L K-swapped VTEC Civic Street Class car w/proper bolt-ons/tune = low 11 second car.
VERY fast 2.4L N/A Neon, fully built w/all bolt-ons/tune = high 11/low12 second car.

Of course they consider us a joke!
And they can be full of themselves. When they stop dominating the Import Drag Racing scene in pretty much every class, when one of you does something spectacular and beats the snot out of them in a class or two, maybe, just maybe, they'll start to show a little respect!
We're all crazy, it's just a matter of degree.

keeders08
1GN Registrant

Post by keeders08 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:25 am

Low-Speed wrote:Average 2.4L K-swapped VTEC Civic Street Class car w/proper bolt-ons/tune = low 11 second car.
VERY fast 2.4L N/A Neon, fully built w/all bolt-ons/tune = high 11/low12 second car.

Of course they consider us a joke!
And they can be full of themselves. When they stop dominating the Import Drag Racing scene in pretty much every class, when one of you does something spectacular and beats the snot out of them in a class or two, maybe, just maybe, they'll start to show a little respect!
When you look at the fact the Honda motor is more bread to be perfect than cheap like the 2.0 and 2.4L engines of dodge... plus the fact Honda went deep enough to create a VV timed engine. If a Neon beats a Honda, the Honda boy should be embarrased.

Idk if its just a money issue with american cars that they never came up with anything unique when it came to power cept the HEMI 16 spark plug shit. lol or if its just lack of enginuity(i doubt it) but the fact is Dodge has not gone even tried to make a refined engine like Honda does. compare heads, intakes, throttle bodies.. you'll see what I mean by more refined.

Only good news for Dodge in this capacity is the supposed "all time VVT" the New cars are, again, supposed to have.
Talks about the FIAT partnership mite just bring back the Neon in 2011, although its UGLY

peace
KEEDY/"KEEDERS"/"KUTTER"

::95 Sprt Coupe::

::04 Gray Neon SXT::

carboneon
1GN Registrant

Post by carboneon » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:30 pm

personally i dont think its right to just say hondas suck. its not the car its the owner. u have hondas with underbody lights,shopping cart wings and fart cans everywhere u go. but.. u also have some seriously fast clean ones at the tracks owned by people who know there shit and take alot of time in there cars to get them that fast. same goes for neons, who here hasnt seen a "riced out" neon and really didnt like being labeled in the same group with that guys neon. i give respect to anything thats fast but more respect to those that arnt designed to be fast but are altered to do such.

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:59 pm

fkn low 11s :lol: what compression are they running. them fkn honduhs are doin the same shit neons did 10yrs ago bro

DOHCRT
1GN Registrant

Post by DOHCRT » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:30 pm

keeders08 wrote:Idk if its just a money issue with american cars that they never came up with anything unique when it came to power cept the HEMI 16 spark plug shit. lol or if its just lack of enginuity(i doubt it) but the fact is Dodge has not gone even tried to make a refined engine like Honda does. compare heads, intakes, throttle bodies.. you'll see what I mean by more refined.
Honda is a company that is run by engineers. American car companies are run by accountants. That's the difference.
"Losers always whine about their 'best'. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"

Project Log

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 am

BIGRAM wrote:fkn low 11s :lol: what compression are they running. them fkn honduhs are doin the same shit neons did 10yrs ago bro

All Motor. Without going into the bottom end, or turning it into an all out race only car. Who did that with a Neon in 2000?

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm pretty sure no one.
Please PM or email me if you see any issues with the site.

racer12306@2gn.org

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Exactly! I doubt anybody ever will go low 11's even with a built N/A motor in a real street car. Most F/I street cars won't do that either.

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm

i call bullshit on stock bottom end. and neons were breakin 10s all motor

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:36 am

Yes, they are but you sure as hell won't be driving that car on the street.

Honda K engines are insane, they make rediculous power with a solid tune and minimal work.

racer12306@2gn.org

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:54 pm

the k24s that are doin 11s have the k20 head which raises comp to like 12.5 or sum shit then they add kpro/ full stand alone, fully gutted and slicks so the only difference is that honduhs are alot lighter then neons.

motor for motor there are not much difference in potential. i agree the k motors are nice but they aren't much better then the shit we got

roysneon

Post by roysneon » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:45 pm

*Sigh*

Ok then.

racer12306
Administrator

Post by racer12306 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm

BIGRAM wrote:the k24s that are doin 11s have the k20 head which raises comp to like 12.5 or sum shit then they add kpro/ full stand alone, fully gutted and slicks so the only difference is that honduhs are alot lighter then neons.

motor for motor there are not much difference in potential. i agree the k motors are nice but they aren't much better then the shit we got
You are exactly correct, an engine that was designed in 1994 is just as good as one designed just a few years ago. :roll:

racer12306@2gn.org

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm

your tellin me that you think the k motors just blow away the srt-4 motor