Favorite metal song of the week

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:32 pm

No big deal....They are really good. They play very well and the singing isnt half bad either.

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Went to summer slaughter last friday.....FUCKING BRUTAL

Darkest Hour
After the Burial
Winds of Plague
Beneath the Massacre
and
BORN OF OSIRIS

They had a few other shitty bands there too but I only went to see these guys.

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:29 pm

^kickass man.

I like Seethers remake of Careless Whisperer.
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

420ACNY
1GN Registrant

Post by 420ACNY » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:13 pm

mahifish... you lucky bastard. I went to a show with the same line-up but a different name like 3 months ago. So much fun! But there is one thing that bugged me last show I went too. I have never encountered this situation before but…….

Question? Where you are from, do half the people that now go to shows like this wear their Metallica hoodies, 341 different chains, studded necklaces, hot topic pants, and make-up? I hope to god not. If so, I hope you and your friends seriously beatdown upon them. If you ask me, that shit totally ruins the atmosphere. People think that the music I listen to is gay enough… so yes I bet having the venue filled with circus freaks is definitely going to help deathcore/metal/hardcore/what.ever.the fuck.you.want.to.call.it.core seem like legit musicians.

That’s my rant. Maybe the people of this thread agree, maybe not. Either way if you don’t know a single band at a show, and are going to sit in the back crying because you think you’re pants look to tight, or too loose, or you’re make up is running, or you’re favorite Hello Kitty wallet chain broke when you walked near a pit… . Get The Fuck Out.
98' MTX Coupe.. w/ all the fixin's
07' Focus SES... $260 a month- 'nough said
94' Altima
92'/94'/95' Talon Tsi AWD's (RIP's)

99_fly_by
1GN Registrant

Post by 99_fly_by » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 pm

well since its back...............devidriver- [ray for villans wins this week. i suggest listenin to it hammered cause its even better hammered than it is sober since im fuckin COCKED as is.
METAL FTMFW!!!!!!
Got Neon?
Vinny wrote: This forum does still serve as a neons.org alternative for times when people get sick of the politics over there and/or want to say piss/fuck/cunt like an adult should be able to.

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:30 am

Eh. I couldn't take them seriously because of how the video started.

OMG I'M SO EVIL I GOTS RED EYES.
2005 Neon SXT Black - SOLD
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
2004 Neon SRT-4 - 13.9@102
1995 Neon ACR NYG Sedan - 12.5:1 SOHC coming
1996 ACR Sedan - Koni yellows, stock as hell
Free Philly

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 am

420ACNY wrote:mahifish... you lucky bastard. I went to a show with the same line-up but a different name like 3 months ago. So much fun! But there is one thing that bugged me last show I went too. I have never encountered this situation before but…….

Question? Where you are from, do half the people that now go to shows like this wear their Metallica hoodies, 341 different chains, studded necklaces, hot topic pants, and make-up? I hope to god not. If so, I hope you and your friends seriously beatdown upon them. If you ask me, that shit totally ruins the atmosphere. People think that the music I listen to is gay enough… so yes I bet having the venue filled with circus freaks is definitely going to help deathcore/metal/hardcore/what.ever.the fuck.you.want.to.call.it.core seem like legit musicians.

That’s my rant. Maybe the people of this thread agree, maybe not. Either way if you don’t know a single band at a show, and are going to sit in the back crying because you think you’re pants look to tight, or too loose, or you’re make up is running, or you’re favorite Hello Kitty wallet chain broke when you walked near a pit… . Get The Fuck Out.
Im from a suburb of Milwaukee, WI. A lot of the people at the show are just normal people wanting to rock the fuck out. Unfortunately there were some Circus clown looking faggots there. A few were wearing ICP shirts :roll: I think a lot of people at the concert werent to happy about it either because I noticed a lot of the clownsgetting all sorts of fucked up in the pit.....I had a part in it too. It gets under my skin because thats not really what metal is about....

r/t mad mechanic
1GN Registrant

Post by r/t mad mechanic » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:07 pm

anybody heard of after the burial? they've gone through a few singers but check them definitely check them out... rareform is their newest albm but my favorite is forging a future self... check these songs out...

-Pi (the Mercury God of Infinty)
-fingers like daggers <HAS A TONGUE ROLL!!!! HA HA HA...

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:08 pm

My good friend just got me into this band called "Gallows".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKw5Fc9t ... re=related

It's not a video, but it's the two songs. If you don't like the first half, just skip to about 2 mins in and wait.
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
Free Philly

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:43 pm

mahifish wrote:Went to summer slaughter last friday.....FUCKING BRUTAL

Darkest Hour
After the Burial
Winds of Plague
Beneath the Massacre
and
BORN OF OSIRIS

They had a few other shitty bands there too but I only went to see these guys.

^ R/T Mechanic.....
l
l
l
Ive been listening to them since their first CD.
Last edited by mahifish on Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mahifish
1GN Registrant

Post by mahifish » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Just bought a cd from the band Miss May I
and Its pretty darn good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmbHfAa5h8w

A Dance with Aera Cera

2:50 is the start of a pretty wicked breakdown.

INVUJerry..... Im not diggin on Gallows. They remind me way too much of the new Avenged Sevenfold shit they play on the radio. Avenged's First CD Sounding the Seventh trumpet is what got me into metal and now they just play some sellout rock bullshit.

INVUJerry
1GN Registrant

Post by INVUJerry » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Fuck Avenged Sevenfold. I really listen to a widespread of music. I've been listening to Hopesfall again, and Beloved(us), and of course Ruiner. I fucking love Ruiner.

Miss May I is sounding pretty good. I'm really liking the chorus.

My wife is constantly giving me shit though, a lot of the bands I listen to are Christian, and yet I'm not. She doesn't get it.
1998 Neon Coupe - SOLD
Free Philly

Neon_Frk
1GN Registrant

Post by Neon_Frk » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:12 pm

AS I LAY DYING is a pretty awsome band. most metal bands i listen to are killswitch engage,himsa,blood has been shed,lamb of god,throwdown,meshugah,and so on. i listen to alot of music from rap to metal.
White 96 dodge neon sohc mtx. Mods: NGK plugs, 3.0 cai, 2.5 in exhaust w/ractive muffler w/o silencer, atx tb, booger bushings, modern performance bobble strut, mopar performance ecu.

97 plymouth neon dohc atx 4 door.

parts car now

Swapping motors soon!!!!!

r/t mad mechanic
1GN Registrant

Post by r/t mad mechanic » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:09 am

well they're one of my favorite bands and i didn't see anyone asking about anything you posted... figured i'd get them out there a bit more...

r/t mad mechanic
1GN Registrant

Post by r/t mad mechanic » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:37 pm

here's an interesting line up... check out a tour called 10 for 10 i went saturday... 10 bands for $10!
relentless
high on fire
death before dishonor
terror
this is hell
disembodied
the ghost inside
the war of ages
poison the well
bane