1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mini truck 4 sale! (look, pretty pictures, lol)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sleeper95
1GN Registrant

1995 Plymouth Neon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Mini truck 4 sale! (look, pretty pictures, lol) Reply with quote

Well, i was saving money for a down payment on a house, and i came across the neon i now call my own. So long story short my house money became neon money and now i need to sell my s10 to make my house money back.lol.
It is a 1994 chevy s10 4 cylinder 5 speed. Lowered 7inches in back, using 3 inch belltech leaf springs and 4 inch drop blocks. And 5 inches in the front using 2 inch belltech drop spindels and 3 inch drop coils. The truck has 20inch limited 505's for wheels on it now(only 50 set of these in the world.), and it comes with a set of 16 inch SS s10 wheels, and the stock 15 inch steelies with red letter firestone tires. Truck runs great, new clutch, new front brake caliper, new tranny mounts, new rear u-joints, and other small things too. "Custom" interior, everybody seems to like it. Asking $3500 obo

1gnR/T
R/T
1GN Registrant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put it on autotrader also, i sold the 2 neons i had for my winter project in just a little under 4 hours with no pics even, guy from MN came today i guess. would u or anyone be interested in a 2.4 block?? by the way i like the truck hope she sells quick for you as well...
99_fly_by
Resident Metal-Head
1GN Registrant

1999 Dodge Neon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SKOAL!!!! dude dont dip just smoke a butt

This forum does still serve as a neons.org alternative for times when people get sick of the politics over there and/or want to say piss/fuck/cunt like an adult should be able to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> Other For SALE All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: