1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Couple of kills since I bought the car

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TnemmoCoN
1GN Registrant

1998 Dodge Neon Sport

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Couple of kills since I bought the car Reply with quote

First race I had was with an old school mustang, somewhere in the sixties. He had a few mods, and had a atx. Something must have been wrong cuz I smoked him sooooooo bad. and not just one race, i think four.

I just raced an SS cobalt last week, the n/a version, and it was atx as well. I beat him pretty bad as well. I think we ran it twice.

Then I raced a saturn ion redline, the same thing as an SS supercharged cobalt, and that was interesting. I smoked him hard off the line and all the way through second. He started to catch me in third and passed me hard when I was shifting into fourth, at about 85-90 mph. He was prolly already doing 100-105 when he passed me. we raced i believe four times. I was shifting horribly everytime too. o well

whadda you guys think?

-Jon
ubengineering
1GN Registrant

1996 Dodge Neon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jw how do u "think" you raced a certain number of times, but ne ways atxs will def slow you down, but the beating the redline off the line "hard" lol i think thats pretty much impossible with a stock neon ( i know u have mods but theyre not like out of this world)
94 plymouth sundance aka black betty beater
Kawasaki ninja 600cc
TnemmoCoN
1GN Registrant

1998 Dodge Neon Sport

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I raced the mustang a few months ago, and the SS, i just didnt count, I saw him coming back from lunch as I was leaving work, and I egged him on to race me, so it was a last minute, quick kinda thing. yea, i know that atx will slow you down, i was just stating what they were. The first race was from a stop, and my neon did pretty well there, then we did about a 40 roll, then a 20 roll. on the 20 roll I got quite a bit ahead. on the way back to where we met up, he even said to me, "your acceleration is awesome!." you dont have to worry about me elaborating on a story to make it better than it really was, lol. at the end of every race, he walked all over me bad, but i had him in the beginning.

-Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> Street Racing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: