I race a cop car...bouahahahahaaaaaa !

Have a good kill against someone on the street or did you lose horribly, tell us about it here. <B>1GN.org DOES NOT promote street racing!</B>
uta_flyinghigh
1GN Registrant

I race a cop car...bouahahahahaaaaaa !

Post by uta_flyinghigh » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:05 am

Today is a public holiday here on Tunisia. This means the 3-lane boulevard (around 3/3.5 km) I drive on to go to work was totally devoid of cars.

There are two traffic lights on this boulevard; being empty I of course floored it (speed limit=50, speed this morning=110).

I encountered this at the second light :

Cop goes : Aren't you a bit fast today ? (time : 8:07 AM)
Me : The boulevard is empty, isn't it ? I'll slow down when I'll turn onto the airport road.

Cop : What's that car (sarcastically) ?
Me : A 97 Neon. It's American.

Cop : I could catch you anytime though.
Me : I don't think so.

Then the cop floors it (his cruiser is a Peugeot 406 V6, stock AFAIK)
I take a split second to realise what's happening, then I floor it too and overtake him at 3rd gear at around 120) I continue to floor it until the 3rd light at which point I slow back down to 60ish and take the airport road to work.

The 406 goes straight on. Only in Tunisia :P

UTA

Edit for typos and to mention the speeds are in km/h
Last edited by uta_flyinghigh on Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

NeonTuning
1GN Registrant

Post by NeonTuning » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:52 am

woow that's cool haha! I want to race a cop car too!!! :P
Love Redline Shifting......

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:11 pm

damn i wish american cops were like that..
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.
According to Urban Dict. dot COM

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:01 pm

Psh... I wish they were too... Jail ain't too bad though. Thank god I have parents to bail me out.
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Benjineon04
1GN Registrant

Post by Benjineon04 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:27 am

lol my friend raced a cop and got a ticket. the cop was undercover and he revved his engine at my friend and they took off and the car pulled in front of him to stop him and turned on his lights.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:33 am

Benjineon04 wrote:lol my friend raced a cop and got a ticket. the cop was undercover and he revved his engine at my friend and they took off and the car pulled in front of him to stop him and turned on his lights.
man that would suck! and i just noticed you came over from mwn lol nice to have ya here!
The definition of a NEON
A great domestic compact car whose rapidly disappearing taillights are most typically seen through the windshields of Honda Civics, Chevy Cavaliers, and other assorted shitboxes.

uta_flyinghigh
1GN Registrant

Post by uta_flyinghigh » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:38 am

Benjineon04 wrote:lol my friend raced a cop and got a ticket. the cop was undercover and he revved his engine at my friend and they took off and the car pulled in front of him to stop him and turned on his lights.
That wouldn't fly over in France as it would be deemed "actively inciting illegal behavior" by the court.

I have cop friends and one of the officers in his divisions resorted to an almost similar technique to try and nail some pot smokers; i.e smoking marijuana in front of them and offering them some. Court dismissed all of his cases.

UTA

Benjineon04
1GN Registrant

Post by Benjineon04 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:14 am

Ladi3sman55 wrote:
man that would suck! and i just noticed you came over from mwn lol nice to have ya here!
lol yeah i'm hooked on these forums now. i'm learning a lot.
uta_flyinghigh wrote:That wouldn't fly over in France as it would be deemed "actively inciting illegal behavior" by the court.

I have cop friends and one of the officers in his divisions resorted to an almost similar technique to try and nail some pot smokers; i.e smoking marijuana in front of them and offering them some. Court dismissed all of his cases.

UTA
And it was like a big thing here for a while when I was in high school. Street racing was becoming a problem so they had the undercover cops who try to get people to race but then it just stopped. Maybe for the same reason as in france.

Ladi3sman55
1GN Registrant

Post by Ladi3sman55 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:28 pm

^^good to hear!!
The definition of a NEON

ubengineering
1GN Registrant

Post by ubengineering » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:45 pm

def would b kick ass to race a cop, some of my family lives in erupose and those cars are hialrious (my grandpa has a 2 cylinder puegot) lol 2 seater 45 horse
My Fleet:
95 neon sohc atx daily driver during summer
96 neon sohc mtx hahn stage 5 night rider
94 plymouth sundance aka black betty beater
Kawasaki ninja 600cc