Are you fat?

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:10 pm

What the hell are you on man?

Holy shit... Quit trippin'.
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

Lackof
1GN Registrant

Post by Lackof » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:13 pm

anger managment?

Let all just huddle and hug one another.
We could light candles too?
Big family us 1gn guys.

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:16 pm

Skill wrote:anger managment?

Let all just huddle and hug one another.
We could light candles too?
Big family us 1gn guys.
no skill, Im not into Circle Jerks...
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:57 pm

Well consider yourself warned because I spar on the weekends with the best of the Bay Area. That's right, my hands are registered fucking weapons and I don't give a shit if I have to go do some petty time back in county. Fuck, they know me on a first name basis. If I have to set an example out of your ass I will - i turn your fuckin lights off and make you wish never woke up. because once i'm done with you, your fucking parents wont even want you around.

:)

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:10 pm

fusion210 wrote:Well consider yourself warned because I spar on the weekends with the best of the Bay Area. That's right, my hands are registered fucking weapons and I don't give a shit if I have to go do some petty time back in county. Fuck, they know me on a first name basis. If I have to set an example out of your ass I will - i turn your fuckin lights off and make you wish never woke up. because once i'm done with you, your fucking parents wont even want you around.

:)
your a damn idiot. Ill come to NC and whip your ass buddie. I dont need Roids to make you shut up. People like you are the ones that we dont need on this forum. Warn me, lol!!!!! Go bribe Diablo for my info, Im real sure he has a price considering whod he be talking to!

:naka:
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:18 pm

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.
Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

<3

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:27 pm

ok let me spell this one out to you....

no one said shit to you. but hay what ever you wanna act big what ever. you wanna come here to wisconsin we can settle this in the ring. why cause you kow multiple fighting styles... whoopie do.so do i. i also trained and fought in the ufc too. i also hold to wisconsin heavy weight titles. whoopie do. do they care? no they don't. quite being stupid.If your on roids then your a loser. i don't need roids. you make every thing sound black and white... well ill tell you what son ill kick your ass in living color. no quit being retarded act like an adult and contribute like one. you did check the box that said your over the age of 13 right? so quit acting like a retarded kid.

thanks have a good day :smile: :wave:

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:27 pm

Dude calm down man... What's up?

PS: knife fighting as well as guns are weak points in fighting... I'm not saying that you can't cut someone up.

Fighting typically solves nothing...
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:28 pm

oh i forgot to add bring your knife..... but don't bitch when you find out you brought the wrong wepon to a gun fight.....

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:30 pm

1fast2liter wrote:oh i forgot to add bring your knife..... but don't bitch when you find out you brought the wrong wepon to a gun fight.....
fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on 1gn and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:31 pm

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:34 pm

lol. dude shut up..... i never said i was a hooligan you fuckin scrote.... you don't have no point.thats the problem. you came on here trippin on shit cause why. you think your tuff woopie do. so you got my ip addy. you wanna cookie too? how bout chocolate chip? grow up little boy. go back to school and quit trying to e thug people....

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:47 pm

fusion210
1GN Registrant

Post by fusion210 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:49 pm

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:55 pm

oh my god dude your a dork.

i could care less were your from. you think your from some place special? ok dude. yet you started disrespecting first. but let me guess were you come from thats how you operate hu. better get your homies dude. i don't think your man enough to do shit.

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers