my friends baby

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
vielecustoms
1GN Registrant

Post by vielecustoms » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:01 pm

fatality wrote:that depends. my agreement with my landlords says i have to keep him in a kennel most of the time. when i go some were he goes with me. their afraid hell tare up the house. as long as their trained right you need to show them your the alpha dog. can't let them walk all over you or you'll have problems.
something like that's fine I meant like someone just letting them lose and not giving a second thought.

Archametes
1GN Registrant

Post by Archametes » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:46 pm

Actually Skill in a medical and police study that was conducted from '99-'03 it was proven by the AKC that Golden Retriever's have been involved in the most dog bite cases in that 4 year period. They were highest in attacks resulting in injury, highest in attacks resulting in death , and highest in attacks against other animals for no apparent reason. If I can find the link I found it on again I will certainly post it.

ANY dog can be violent and trained to injure someone or something. That's the nature of the beast. Pit's get such a bad reputation for the same reason they are so lovable. THEY ARE LOYAL TO THE DEATH. they will fight because the owner says so, and since it was their owner who said so they'll do it to the death if need be to make their owner happy.... Also their unique frame and strength. They are small squatty dogs that if need be could tow a car off you, probably faster than the fire dept could respond. So yeah if they happen to attack it get's pretty messy. But that can happen with any dog. ANY DOG.....

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:45 pm

thanks arch.. that what i was getting at the loyalty. they are more loyal then any other dog. and some what in the end makes them more dangerous. all they want to do is please their master. again go to yahoo vides or better yet google videos and do a video search for "off the chain" and watch it. its very informitive and yet will piss you off.

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
97 straberrie red coupe sold
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

90 audi 80. 400 miles to the tank
2002 custom sportster 90 whp and quick too

chrono_killa
1GN Registrant

Post by chrono_killa » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:34 pm

i have a raut/pit she is only a puppy and is crazy ahah, love-able and very gaurdy dogs
BIGRAM wrote:i ain't gay you sucked my dick
My Cars-98 plymouth highline neon, atx, msd coil, 3.0 intake, ebay udp
Future mods- magnum head, magnum header, rims, msd wires, 60mm tb, dohc pistons, 2.5" dual exhaust, modded valvebody, filled mounts, switch to a tach cluster with green leds and some more shit

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:54 pm

Truely, after reading that story Im kinds happy the pit got put down. They are mean dogs, not all but obviously the majority. I have a Huskey and Yellow Lab and if a Pit ever touched one of them, Id kill it myself! They do scare me, for the same reason sharks scare me.

They wont always attack people, but when they do its always alot of damage to the victim. I would never have a desire to own one. We have a drug dealer neighbor who has 6 rotwielers and they are mean as hell, let alone Pitbulls!!
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:08 pm

why would you be happy. its a sad situation for all involved. and their not a majoriy mean dogs. its that kinda thinking that gives them a bad name. its how you raise the dog. dog don't scare me its the people who have them that scare me. some of the famous dogs in our history are pits. back in the fortys and fiftys pitbulls were americas family dog. the little rascals dog is a pitbull(petey). any dog can be visious as any dog can be a awsome family dog. i have a 4yr old and a 6 yrold and my pit loves them. my pit will never turn..why cause he is treated like family i don't beat him. if he's naughty he knows it. when he's good he is rewarded. again its all in the training. their not physco from birth but they are very loyal dogs and only want to please their master. of all the pits out their of the few who show agression 90% of it is towards other animals the other 10% were abused in some way. and show their agression towards their agressor.

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers
97 dodge ram 1500 5.9 ext cab sport fire engine red. tinted windows cat back exhaust suer chips tune, 1 mephis audio sub

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:29 pm

See, Ive never even seen a nice Pitbull! I dont know of one around here. Thats my perspective being different from you. Happy, I guess not really but if I was the owner of the huskey it would have been killed by me. 12 guage>Pitbull lock jaw...lol

Im a dog lover, but I can not stand pitbulls, rotweilers, and dovermins. Would never own onw and dont wanna be near one either!

Plus you CANT be sure your dog wont turn. There are so many cases of those dogs and others Ive named that turn vicous for no reason. Raised great, the nicest dog in the world, wouldnt hurt a fly....then snap the little girl riding her bike down the sidewalk loses a leg or her life...they are 100% unpredictable the older they get...
97 sohc- 'Victoria'

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:42 pm

i understand that i have another frined who loves dogs but despises pits just don't let some bad experiences spoil ur hole perseption of the breed.dogs are dogs some are more high strung then others just means you need to work with them a bit more.

my son with teyson

him staring at me

teyson on NOS

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers

Vinny
Administrator

Post by Vinny » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:54 pm

1fast2liter wrote: Image

awww!
suave23 wrote:Can you imagine how much pussy you'd pull if you had a pet monkey riding your pet dog with you everywhere you went?

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:27 pm

lol.... yet their labeled visious...

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers

APN
1GN Registrant

Post by APN » Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:35 am

1fast2liter wrote:visious...
What does that mean exactly? :?
APN wrote:
Jordan2.4 wrote:Apn...please make a new sig with pictures of your car CLEAN...i am tired of looking at the dirt...
That's called chipping paint son. Get some glasses. 8)

1fast2liter
1GN Registrant

Post by 1fast2liter » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:03 am

Tyler wrote:
Plus you CANT be sure your dog wont turn. There are so many cases of those dogs and others Ive named that turn vicous for no reason. Raised great, the nicest dog in the world, wouldnt hurt a fly....then snap the little girl riding her bike down the sidewalk loses a leg or her life...they are 100% unpredictable the older they get...
ya i can be pretty sure. most dogs won't turn for no resason. ur right some will turn but its not just pits its all dogs. from the rot down the street to a husky or even a shepard. even the little dogs are more apt to turn. why cause their small. what happens to the little tacobell dog who bite. nothing cause he can't do real damage to people.... i have seen smaller dogs more visious then big dogs. i have traveled from here (beaver dam,WI) to huntsville,AL i have lived in the hood and some very good neaborhoods. and in my 26 yrs the most visious dog i have ever met was a black lab. it was tortured by the owners kids and turned mean. i mean tortured with fireworks poked with nails and beaten and proded with sicks. the dog even bit at me. yet i know it was that way cause of the kids.

people need to realize that every breed has its fucked up few. mostly do to in breeding. inbreeding is the top reason any breed of dog turns it litarly turns them retarded. look at what it does to us humans.

dogs can be retarded but un like humans who can be taken care of and controled thru meds or what not a dog can't 99% of the time we don't know the dog has a problem till its to late.

as i was told from the get go i will pass on.

when buying a dog you buy from reputable breeded. the one i went to still had a 1.5 yr old pit on the premisies i made sure he was nutered before i got a pup.a reputable breeder will be responsible and have good living conditions for the dogs.

96 blue coupe sold
96 white 4 door sold
95 blue sport parted out
95 black base parted out

current drivers

Tyler
1GN Registrant

Post by Tyler » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:59 pm

These are some old pics of me and my dogs last year. VERY OLD PICS but since we are on the dog discussion I figured Id post some pics. Shadow is the Huskey and Rocky is the yellow lab.

97 sohc- 'Victoria'

BIGRAM
1GN Registrant

Post by BIGRAM » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:47 pm

now see i live right out of detroit and pretty much everywhere around here is tryin to ban them cause what happens in detroit i love this breed i have bread shitzu's, cocker spaniels, and pit's and i have to say the pits where the easiest to deal with except when they get all dee da dee and start waggin like no other and knock stuff off the coffee table :lol: oh and here is my new baby

robert 'bob' paulson
1GN Registrant

Post by robert 'bob' paulson » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:16 pm

BIGRAM wrote:.... pits where the easiest to deal with except when they get all dee da dee and start waggin like no other and knock stuff off the coffee table :lol:
i know what you mean, mine has smacked me in the eye with her tail quite a few times. she's not all pit though, her mother was a boxer.
my cat is more vicious than my dog.