1. Avatars: For avatars, we will accept most of them, but if they include sexual activity, offensive material, or anything related including NWS (Not Work Safe), they will be taken down. Avatars should be kept small, and animations are totally fine also.
2. Sigs: Signature's need to be kept short and sweet. You may have a brief list of your major modifications but please do not list them all. You can have a picture in your signature but keep it to a reasonable size. Also, there should be no personal attacks, insults, or adult content (or anything considered NWS - Not Work Safe) in your signature. Keep them clean. If you violate these signature rules, your signature privileges will be revoked.
3. Thread Hijacking: Since 1GN.org is an informational site, thread hijacking is not allowed, we want to keep topics on topic. If you want to hijack threads, do so in the off topic board. Plus there are tons of other off topic site's out there too.
4. Cursing: We will allow cursing on this site as long as it's kept in moderation. If it is used in any way to insult someone or if you excessively do it, it will not be allowed. The topic will be locked and you will be warned.
5. Post Whoring: Since this site if for information on 1st generation (1995-1999) Neons, post whoring is not allowed, just get your point across and leave it at that, there is also an edit button you can use to add more, instead of pressing new reply. If you want to post whore, do it in an off topic forum.
6. Off-topic: Nearly everything goes EXCEPT adult content (ie. Nudity) If you feel that something would not be safe to look at while at work then please put NWS (Not Work Safe) in the subject line to warn others from viewing at work or school. Other topics can be locked or deleted at the discretion of the administration if they feel it is harmful to the forum.
7. Posting in proper forums: Make sure, if you are going to post a new topic, use your best judgment to put it in the right forum. Posting in the improper forum will result in topic moving, and a warning if this is repeated several times.
8. Trolling: If you make a habit of not having anything constructive to say, post to create controversy and start flame wars, you will be warned ONE time about this, if that does not work you will then be banned.
9. Vendor Flaming/Bashing: I will allow you to post your bad experiences with a vendor but in order to do so the full story must be told. We will not allow such threads/posts that say nothing more than "DO NOT BUY FROM *insert vendor here*" and do not contain an explanation. If you hound the vendor by posting in every thread they are included in or make repeated posts about your such experience to ruin their day, you will be warned of your actions then banned if it is repeated. Please keep your experience to your thread.
10. Spamming: Spamming the Forum with details of products or services will, at the discretion of administration, result in the posting being removed and the poster being banned from further posting. There will be no warning for this.
11. Adult Content: No linking to or posting of adult content of any type, that includes images and movies.
And last but not least.... if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it at all.
Any comments, questions or concerns, please PM one of the admin/mods.
Diablo0 - 1GN.org Owner
Vinny - Administrator
These rules may be updated where necessary and may be changed without notice.
If we make changes, if the boards will be down, or if we just want to let everyone know about something, we'll be posting it here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1