1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reliable suppliers of authentic Nike Jordan shoes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffreyriebec
1GN Registrant

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reliable suppliers of authentic Nike Jordan shoes Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Welcome to our store airmax90sale.nl I am looking for reliable suppliers of authentic Nike & Jordan shoes to expand my business.

I have been in the sport shoes business since September 2010. It's been going well. Right now I sell around 400-500 pairs a month. However, the shoes sold are mainly past release, and I really would like to expand my business with new release shoes, such as nike air max 90,nike air max 2017, nike free, ordan 3 Retro (Black/Cement) (both Men's and GS'), Jordan 14 Retro (Black/Pink) (GS' only).

For the new release, if price's right, I am willing to purchase no less than 100 pairs per style.

Please reply if you can help me with some ideas or recommendations where I should start. Thanks in advance, and I really appreciate it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> Suspension / Brakes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: