1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iers and red velvet!I think he actually forgot that he had r

Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> General 1st Gen Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlotte1021
1GN Registrant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:05 am    Post subject: iers and red velvet!I think he actually forgot that he had r Reply with quote

I always said that when I got married, flower girl dresses she would make the cake.A helpful 'What Kind of Bride Are You' online service is available use it if you're unsure of your style and want to work out which dress and accessories would suit you best.

The ordering process is very simple and exactly the same no matter where a bride lives.Two family heirloom antique diamond wing brooches were pinned on the train.amp;quot;Love My Dress Wedding Blog Film Copyright (c) 2011, Allora VisualsPhotography Copyright (c) 2011, Keith ApplebyDesign by NIemierko WeddingsLooking for suppliers?I will never forget walking into the hotel bedroom and seeing them standing in front of me.I will be running the workshops from my home in Greenwich (less than 5 minutes from the dlr and train station) teaching you to make your own simple wedding hair pins in pearl or crystal.

Dates for your Diary:- The Designer Wedding Show The Designer Vintage Bridal Show.amp;quot;The Church we chose to get married in was a little distance from the farm, so I hired a 1956 bus called Hughy which the guests loved and my best friend provided a portable CD and compiled a CD with themed Wedding songs such as Abba 'I Do, I Do, I Do', and 'Get Me to The Church on Time!It's been great to see Vicky's brand go from strength to strength since back then, with her wonderful and very colourful collection of stationery that is bursting full with fabulous florals, gorgeous fonts, haberdashery detailing and all things pretty & vintage"As we were on a budget, I did my mom and chief bridesmaids hair (I was just grateful to be doing something!Their dresses were from Next and their glamorous golden heels were from various suppliers, pageant dresses for kids including Aldo, New Look, Dorothy Perkins and Dolcis Guildhall Grandeur"We chose the venue as we wanted a civil ceremony but in a venue which had the same grandeur as a church, and we certainly got that!Alex was brilliant fun to work with & her photos are works of art.amp;quot;"The colour that we tied into the day was a really nice pale blue, from table decorations to cravats, flowers, bridesmaid dresses.

The designer behind Vintage Twee, Joanne Linder, has been working on some really very beautiful new designs that I simply had to share details with you about.used car company that traded on the over-the-counter stock exchange.Basically the idea is to make sure the groom doesn t escape out of a bathroom window.Bringing together the old, new and exciting is always the way that I have styled and the way that I approach the shop so there are always lots of things to keep me going.There will always be people involved in your wedding that won’t ‘get it’ but accept it, move on and then watch your venue light up when your guests arrive.We got some interesting looks as we picked one of the hottest days of July so the area/beach was packed!Brooches by Chez Bec Hair &I've actually also had the pleasure of wearing one of these beautiful bridal headpieces, as the designer behind the brand, Helena Talbot, kindly lent a whole box of beautiful creations to a photoshoot I was recently involved with.the perfect setting for a vintage inspired forest shoot with a girly touch.Tiffany Grant Riley, the Stylist behind this shoot told me more"I was very pleased to be asked to be involved in this lace flower girl dresses shoot as, having just launched Grant-Riley Styling, it seemed like the perfect platform for it!No word of a lie the icicles hanging from just outside my bedroom window are HALF A METRE LONG!My bridesmaid and sister were kitted out with a halterneck wiggle-esque dress to keep to the 50's feel" The Groom got his suit and cufflinks from Paul Smith's 'Abbey Road' "The Groom got his wedding band from Joule, which used to be outside our flat in West Hampstead.Ballpark memories: Not surprisingly, lots of readers recalled seeing major league games at Seattle’s Sicks’ Stadium and theKingdome.I don’t like going for a whole look, preferring a modern style with a nod to the 50s- which is exactly what this dress gave me.NextWhat a stunning shot by Photographer Matt Faber; Tiffany's veil caught in the breeze brings life to this photograph and illustrates the intricate lace/scalloped edging on her veil.Your wedding day will be perfect no matter what happens and it's important that you are true to yourselves and do it the way you want to.Hi Everyone, Hoping this post finds you well this Tuesday morning SmileI received an email from Charlie Kirk-Elmy a couple of weeks ago, telling me about her surprise, Hollywood glamour inspired wedding to Husband Paul"Paul asked me to marry him at my Dads 70th Birthday party infront of our friends and my family.the hall has a lovely slightly decadent (those chandeliers and red velvet!I think he actually forgot that he had requested this and I surprised him in the day with the mini custom made version of us!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> General 1st Gen Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: