1GN.ORG 1GN.ORG
get yer n00b on

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ  Forum RulesForum Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ides to either give it a go th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> General 1st Gen Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlotte1021
1GN Registrant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:47 am    Post subject: ides to either give it a go th Reply with quote

amp;quot;If you weren't a Photographer, what would you be?Let's refer long bridesmaid dresses to it as 'Super 8' from here on.Jon had a mini version of my bouquet as his button hole, which looked great in all the photos!If the Groom is really unsure what she would want, we offer a service where you buy the actual Diamond and present it to your Bride to Be in a gorgeous velvet box with a viewing window, then you both come as a couple to my office and we discuss the settings etc together.

My husband and I have had a few anniversary dinners in the restaurant, too!We included some favourite songs of our two Mums too, to help evoke memories of their own wedding days" The day was over so incredibly fast and wasn’t without hiccups!I'm so pleased he did and he couldn't have looked more handsome on the day" Cakes were provided by Catherines Cakes "Catherine is a genius with cake as well as being very lovely to boot!Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Emma CaseLooking for suppliers?Who owned the dress it used to be on?Morning everyone I hope this little real wedding introduction finds you well.

The birdcage veil harks back to the 1940’s/1950’s where the classic merry widow netting was attached to pillbox, hair discs and top hats.The individual cakes were subsequently packaged in bespoke boxes and presented to guests at the close of the day"The couple gave signed copies of Michel Roux's cook-books"After a 5.

Imagine it coming in 18 classic and catwalk inspired colours (enough to suit the palette of almost any Bride to Be), four lengths, and two sizes that cover most figures.Thank you Steve for sharing and thanks a million to Germaine for telling us about those beautiful dresses junior bridesmaid dresses we hope both you and Patrick have an AMAZING DAY on 26 December this year we'We didn't really have a particular style but Jon and I are quite quirky so we tried to bring our personalities into it.There was a separate carrot cake which was identical to the layer you see in the pic, so nobody knew about the fake layeruntil now!With a stunning variety of shapes to choose from, brides are given the opportunity to select not only the shape of their bridal shoes, but the colour, fabric, heel size and decorative detail.but I do make a mean Jamie Oliver fish pie Smile I love art deco, second hand book stores, Whitby, living by the sea, my Husbands Mac computer, reading to my Daughter evey night, being outdoors in the sun, cloudy lemonade, very high heels, anything that sparkles and I have to admit, I am obsessed with Marmite!I think you looked amazing with your beautiful veil!A full wedding photography package for a ‘vintage themed’ wedding by Photographer Caroline Weiss Well I have NEW competitions coming up soon not least the canvas being given away by Rebekah Daley mentioned above, but also, a vintage themed pre-wedding shoot by the Lovely Emily Quinton and beautiful designs by the talented crafts person that is Heidi over at Bedcrumb.Seriously though, we felt that we learnt two key things from watching others plan their weddings which guided us.There are many suppliers online in America to source a birdcage veil for your wedding, sadly in comparison, there are much fewer over here in the UK, though most of the images on this page are from UK designers (indicated bridesmaid dresses for beach wedding with a 'UK' where so).amp;quot;What a lovely wedding to end Friday's posts on Thanks so much to Jon Dennis of S6 Photography for his usual high quality, beautiful submission.Together, Gloria and Sharon bring to the high street their skills in lost hairdressing and a filmic eye for detail that the hairdressing industry has long overlooked.This is one for any Bride located in or around the Midlands a vintage chic wedding fair, with a pinch of glamour and a large dose of style!I was first drawn to the beautiful work of this talented Photographer a couple of months back now, when I noticed the Bride below in her Jenny Packham 'Joy' dress, on Albert Palmer's photography blog.Just after hiking up her formal skirt to reveal plaid golf shorts, tomboyish Charlie Collins (Tracie Dorgan) gives a rousing speech about not needing to marry to be happy, saying she plans to die alone at the age of 100 in a Tahitian beach house, making her boyfriend "so sad he'll have to drop out of college.

Morning All I have a little bit of pretty for you today a sweet English wedding with a splash ofvintage loveliness.I loved these photographs immediately, largely because they depict an elegant Bride who is perfect for Love My Dress and who has the most gorgeous smile in the world!Our aim is to demystify the world of wedding flowers, throw out the rule book, and encourage brides to either give it a go themselves, or just to have a greater understanding of flowers for when they choose a florist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    1GN.ORG Forum Index -> General 1st Gen Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: