really confusing/strange problem...

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
pHrEaK
1GN Registrant

Post by pHrEaK » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 am

you mean all of um? lol. Well my headlights r duller then piss, and when ever i go to turn the brights on, my headlights go completely OFF. There's quite a bit of vibration, but that's due to the bald tires i'm running on the back. They're really fun whenever the road has just a little touch of water on it ;). Uh, i get 15mpg, which could be do to a number of things which i don't have funds to fix atm. IAC solenoid/ shitty converter/ spark plug wires/ bad map sensor/ did replace the temp sensor/ uhhh what else am i missing, uh made a custom egr blockoff, i guess i could have done a shitty job and there could be a leak somewhere. Oh, and the leak which causes mass amounts of water to build up in the floor board. Figure that's from shitty tail light gaskets, or lack of them. Oh, and the other night i tried to keep up with my buddy in his sisters auto v6 mustang, and he left me in a cloud of dust....that was disappointing. I think that's about it unless i'm forgetting something...

powered_by_a_dohc
1GN Registrant

Post by powered_by_a_dohc » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:07 am

lol... well im not sure that i can help on all of them, but if you want electrical help its no problem. Just list like exacatly whats going on and when, aka "Head lights are always on".

pHrEaK
1GN Registrant

Post by pHrEaK » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:14 am

well, whenever i'm driving, or not driving for that matter, and have the headlights on, aside from them being so dull you can hardly see, when u go to turn the brights on, flip the lever back, you loose everything, no headlights what so ever.

powered_by_a_dohc
1GN Registrant

Post by powered_by_a_dohc » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:38 am

It could be that your light bulbs are bad but the odds that both bulbs at the same time are doing this isnt likely so im leaning more towards you having a short somewhere in your circuit..