Your guide to booking cheap flights from Atlanta

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
buzai232
1GN Registrant

Post by buzai232 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 am

We all know someone who found an unbelievable air fare deal on what was already a once-in-a-lifetime vacation. (And we’re not jealous, we swear.) But the secret is that your friend probably didn’t just get lucky when they sat down to plan their trip. They instead probably heard about a great deal and impulsively bought it immediately. Or they performed a few tricks to make sure they had the cheapest flight. You can totally do this, too.上海から札幌航空券

One of the great things about living in Atlanta is easy access to a major international airport, the world’s busiest in terms of amount of people who travel through it daily. It’s not too difficult to travel just about anywhere, and there can be quite a few good deals to be had, both domestically and internationally.

So how do you go about finding great fares before your friends do? It’s honestly not that hard. I’m one of those people who impulsively digs through airfares to find the best deals. I take it seriously—I even make spreadsheets. (I was probably a travel agent in a past life.) That process has led to a decent chunk of savings and a few great successes. I routinely get across the country for under $250, and I even scored a flight from Dallas to Sydney earlier this year for $845. Here are my tips for finding great flights for a great price:Sometimes you’ll have to act very quickly to pounce on a deal. (In the case of “mistake fares,” where an airline accidentally lists a fare far below market value, you could only have minutes to secure the low price.) Be ready to strike without a loose end or doubt left lingering in your mind. Know a few destinations you’d like to travel to, how many vacation days you can afford to use, when you can take time off, and the maximum you’re willing to spend on a flight. If you want to travel internationally, you’ll want make sure your passport is up to date and in usable condition.