new from SoFla

Welcome to 1GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
negrobean07
1GN n00b

Post by negrobean07 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 am

1genRTturbo wrote:
Ianguilly wrote:Welcome, Coupes FTW!!
:withstupid: black r/t ftw! looks good. plans? welcome.
hoping to keeping it as stock looking as possible. at first i wanted to do a 2.4 swap but might just stick with the 2.0 and build it up. right now having issues with the radiator. i need a new one

negrobean07
1GN n00b

Post by negrobean07 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:55 am

thanks all for the love.

negrobean07
1GN n00b

Post by negrobean07 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Been a while since i've been on. Initially the plan was to do an srt swap but realized that was a little to deep for my pockets. My new plan is to get a new-ish dohc and upgrade it as much as I can aford. So far I've swapped out the seats and installed booger bushings. Still need to fix my driverside window (bottom bracket that's attatched to the glass and slides on the track is broken).

negrobean07
1GN n00b

Post by negrobean07 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:54 pm

talk about long time, no update. honestly there isnt much to update besides the front lip is off thanks to my father. who parks a car front first when it has a lip on it? oh well. anyone have one for sale?

linda123

Donald Driver Jersey xmmxj0412

Post by linda123 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Brett Favre Jersey
Charles Woodson Jersey
Clay Matthews Jersey
Compared, usually the Leaders must have defensive facilitate located at, beautifully, every single single single opportunity. This is where that draftniks like for example Mel Kiper be given the Leaders concentrating. Contact others following, associates. Football associated with 2012 is actually infraction. Really items, better. In today's times, it's a must to outscore your current resistive weak points. Take into consideration: Currently the worst case scenario protective group from a Nba last top season Pleasant Clean been successfull probably gaming.
Donald Driver Jersey
Greg Jennings Jersey