Hello Ya'll

Welcome to 1GN.org... Tell us a little bit about yourself and your car if you'd like.
97 Expresso
1GN Registrant

Hello Ya'll

Post by 97 Expresso » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Hello i have been around for about two months now, and i am finally getting to do my intor...lol... But Anywho my name is James i am 23 and i am in the military stationed at Ft Meade. I own a 97 Plymout Neon Expresso...This is the Second neon that i have owned, the first was a 95 plymouth highline (4 door ) I am slowly but surely making progress in fixing it up, it has the dohc in it but it has about 200,000 miles on it so i bought a 2.4 out of a 2000 stratus that i am working on rebuilding, was going to boost it but ith a baby on the way that was not feasible, so i am just building it back to stock. As for the neon now i have OBX Headerm Megan High Flow Cat, 3.0 CAI, 2.5" exhaust running into a Magnafloq muffler, custom painted srt wheels, and cuda stripes( got bored one weekend lol) and flat black hood. and a front strut tower bar. as far as sound system goes i have a sony headunit with stock dash, door, and deck speakers, and two Directed Audio 12's and a 250 or 300 Watt MTX thunder amp. If ya'll have any suggestions or comments please feel free to post or PM me and let me know Oh i also have already performed the Flip Flop Trunk mod. You can view some of the few pics that i have in my garage. The car is also lowered on Skunk 2 spring and KYB struts. more pics to be added to the garage as soon as i get the chance.

Ghost Neon
1GN Registrant

Post by Ghost Neon » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Not even a shout-out for helping with the intake and header :P