1gn of the month up and running.

Monthly results and the current 1GN-OTM voting, along with instructions on how to submit your Neon.

Moderator: roysneon

1gn of the month up and running.

Post by roysneon » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:23 pm

I am now taking submissions for 1gn of the month! Things may take a while to get things running smoothly and get a regular submission format hammered out, so please bear with me.

What I'm looking for as far as submissions is a maximum of 5 pictures and a minimum of 2. Please include a mod list as well as any other information you'd like to include (1/4 mile times, dyno sheets, magazine features, etc.) Any dyno sheets or time slip scans will count toward your 5 allowable pics. If you send me more than 5, I'll simply use the first 5 and disregard any others.

an example of a good submission would be:

Username: Neonwheeler
Car: 1997 4x4 Neon

Mod list:

Custom re-arched Jeep Wrangler leaf springs, adjustable length shackles, reversed front shackles,

Dodge 360 ci, balanced and blueprinted, 4bbl carb, Hooker headers, Dual Flowmaster mufflers

Autozone fog lights, custom front brush guard

Tiger print upholstery, narrow band a/f gauge.

About the car:

I built this in my shop over the last year when I couldn't decide between building my truck or my Neon.

Submissions can be sent to 1gnofthemonth@gmail.com I'm hoping to have the first winner named for the month of November. Winners get a free 1gn.org window decal.

Now taking 1gn of the month submissions for free 1gn.org window decals! Details here